Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertise your business here...

Posted by on May. 8, 2008 at 7:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 420 Total Views
You may now advertise your business here at AC. Please keep it tasteful and respect others busimesses. It can be kitchen and home, Wellness/Herbs, Books/cooking, novel, fic and non-fic, candles (everyone loves to have a pretty table for their guest), Lingare (Muslimahs/Ladies love to look good on their one on one dinners with DH, .....and others
by on May. 8, 2008 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maisah
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2008 at 7:10 PM
As salaamu 3laykum and hello... Maisah here, The name of my business is "Healthy Living with Essential Heb Oils" I am with Young Living Essential Oils....it is a wellness co. Natural health. We have Herb oils for every ailment... So if you are looking for a natural, healthy remody then this is the place for you, insh'Allah come and check me out....my ID# is 818620

www.youngliving.us    www.younglivinglatino.com www.youngliving.com
And please visit my blog: 360.yahoo.com/essentialherboils

You can be in Canada- English, Japan- Japanese,  Australia- English, Europe- English, Europe- Deutsch, Latin America- Spanish, USA- English

~Young Living Essential Oils~

*Essential Oils

Used aromatically, applied topically, or taken internally, Young Living's essential oils, such as

lavender, can calm, energize, balance, purify, and rejuvenate the mind and body.

Young Living's line of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and unique essential oil blends are

sourced from the world's finest plants. Our oils are not diluted with chemical and synthetic additives

and are carefully prepared to maintain plant integrity.

This commitment to purity makes Young Living essential oils the world's

highest-quality essential oil line

*Essential Nutrition

For daily nutrient protection or for targeted body system support, nothing is superior to

Young Living Essential Oils' Essential Nutrition product line.

Our pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils blend with the best whole superfoods and

nutraceuticals for a remarkable effect.

When you take NingXia Red® or any of our nutritional products, there's a difference

you will notice immediately

*Essential Living

The purest, aromatic essential oils and other quality ingredients define the Essential Living line.

This exclusive product line delivers safe, natural, and effective solutions for skin care, hair care,

oral hygiene, bath, and home. Living well and looking better never felt so good.

**Opportunity

Q: What do people want most in life for themselves and their families?

A: Good health and financial freedom

If we could show you a way to be able to improve your health, increase your energy and stamina,

improve mental clarity, maintain a constant feeling of well-being, maintain your weight, feel younger,

and look younger, would you be interested?

If you could develop multiple income streams running your own home-based business in the

exploding wellness industry, would you be interested?

If you have ever considered enjoying a healthier lifestyle with the freedom of being your own boss,

now is the perfect time, and Young Living Essential Oils is the perfect opportunity!

Work from home, BE YOUR OWN BOSS. Call me and ask me how to start

your own Young Living Business. I am looking to build a strong team...

Jewnita

Call me TODAY! 251 219-4873

Email: essentialherboils@yahoo.com Blog: 360.yahoo.com/essentialherboils

Website www.youngliving.us

www.younglivinglatino.com

Don't go through life, Grow through life...

http://r.yuwie.com/maisah

www.youngliving.us www.youngliving.com www.younglivinglatino.com  #818620

Group owner: Treat Him Like the King He Is Arab Cuisine Muslim Moms & Islamic Parenting SADAQA ~ Sisters Helping Sisters Boutique~   AND  Group Admin: Black Mommies Married To Arab Men Revert Muslim Moms    Islamic Book Club Sunni Muslim Moms Quoting Together Arabic Letters and Numbers

hayam
by Member on May. 9, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Salam my sisters,

I am a  Representative and Beauty Consultant for Avon.  We have lots of skin care products, candles, some wonderful cologne for both men and women, and occasionally some nice things for one on one time.    Please visit my site 24/7, www.youravon.com/jenifferbowers.  I will even throw in free delivery for my sisters here in AC.

Jeniffer Bowers  

Avon Representative/Beauty Consultant     www.youravon.com/jenifferbowers

Ask me how to start your own business for only $10!!!

Socheltree
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM
If you love to eat you will love Tastefully Simple. We have gourmet foods priced mostly from $4 to $10 including cakes, breads, sauces, drinks like chai tea, cheese ball mix, etc. Interested, just take two minutes and check it out. If you have any questions you can pm me or email me at snocheltree@yahoo.com

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/socheltree

EAT. PARTY. SHOP. Discover the possibilities with Tastefully Simple.

HOME MORE. What do you want? If you're looking for time flexibility, extra income or ways to meet new people, contact me today. As a Tastefully Simple consultant, you can earn special rewards and exciting getaways when you achieve your goals.

Due to Tastefully Simple's growth, it was inducted into the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame in 2005.

The beauty of being a Tastefully Simple consultant is that you choose your future. You custom-build a business that suits your needs, your values, your life. Full-time or part-time, it’s your choice! As a Tastefully Simple consultant, you can
Earn up to 36% commission on retail sales.

• Provide consumable products with additional income from reorders.
  • Receive leadership income when you build your team.
  • Earn getaways to dream destinations and other rewards.
  • Receive true appreciation and recognition for your accomplishments.

Ready to learn more? pm me or  email me at snocheltree@yahoo.com,

Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant www.Tastefullysimple.com/web/socheltree 

Check out a new, wonderful work from home opportunity! We are all helping each other to succeed. Come and join the fun with GBG! 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/mommieshelpingmommies
bethiepaige
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2008 at 12:58 AM
My huband just opened a Middle Eastern Restaurant. The food is all traditional and Mon- Sat. 11am-3pm buffet. You have to go. 9550 Midlothian Tnpk, Midlothian, VA. Theres no smoking so perfect for the family.
bb1214
by on Jul. 25, 2008 at 12:55 AM

If you are looking for handmade Baby Items please check out my profile page.  Currently I have 3 items on my page, however more will be coming.  If you see something you like, please let me know and we will ship it out to right away.  I look forward to helping you get that perfect gift for your baby, or a baby shower.or the perfect item for you, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

elanmobrien
by on Sep. 21, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Shaklee

#1 Nutritional Company

Financial and Physical Wellness

High commission

Infinity bonuses

Residual income

Low start-up cost

Visit my website or contact me for more information.

Elan O'Brien

Shaklee Gold Ambassador

http://www.shaklee.net/myhealth

http://cinchplan.com/myhealth

http://www.joinmyshaklee.com

elanmobrien@aol.com

practicingislam
by Group Admin on Oct. 25, 2008 at 12:19 AM

There is a post placed on the regular posts from farah123  i have moved it here so that she can advertise her business....

lose weight with prevention magazine FREE

farah123

Oct. 25, 2008 at 12:16 AM by farah123
posted to Arab Cuisine

lose weight with this magazine

free 1 year subscription

http://buzz.teenfreeway.com/z/8/CD710

Arabic Letters & Numbers(Owner)           Muslim Converts (Admin)                     

Islamic Book Club (Administrator)                     Treat Him Like the King he Is (Admin)

Arab Cuisine (Adminstrator                          Servants of Allah (Admin)                     

Muslim Moms (Group Member)                  SADAQA ~Sisters Helping Sisters Boutique(Admin)

practicingislam
by Group Admin on Nov. 22, 2008 at 12:11 PM

asalamu alaikum sisters and peace to everyone , we have a post from Farah that i have removed from the main page to advertising businesses so others can view them better..please dear friends advertise businesses here blowing kisses

farah123

Nov. 22, 2008 at 12:56 AM by farah123
posted to Arab Cuisine

free 1 year subsciption to forbes magazine,

its free and you get to see whose the millionaires of today and analyze  successful

business strategies and identifying new business opportunities.

http://buzz.teenfreeway.com/z/9/CD8801

Islamic Book Club (Administrator)                     Treat Him Like the King he Is (Admin)

Muslim Moms (Group Member)                  SADAQA ~Sisters Helping Sisters Boutique(Admin)

practicingislam
by Group Admin on Dec. 11, 2008 at 11:54 PM

stay at home moms, make money online

farah123

Dec. 11, 2008 at 12:40 AM by farah123
posted to Arab Cuisine

clixncash and hits4pay

all you have to do is just view ads

hits4pay gives you $10 when you join

mimismiles
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Hello All,

I am love all things baby and my business is http://www.newbabydiapercakes.com/

I make quality diaper cakes at a reasonable price. Thanks for your support!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)