Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~ Intoduce Yourself Here ~

Posted by   + Show Post

Chelley24s Hello

hello!

Add Shortcut Oct. 27, 2008 at 1:55 PM by chelley24 posted to Arab Cuisine 1 Replies 10 Total Views Reply to Post Quote

Hi I am Julie aka Chelley! i worked at a MID-EAST deli yrs ago and learned the Arab cuisine and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My bosses were from Jordon/Palestine! I love to make it and eat it! My family and I were told about a new heart healthy diet and I started reading it.............. It's the Mediterranean Diet! OMG this is Arabic food.... heart healthy lamb and LOTS of hi-protein beans and legumes! AND LOTS of vegies! So I am back in the kitchen and our family will be eating a lot more Arabic food! BTW I am a chef by trade!

Written by chelley24 on Oct. 27, 2008 at 1:55 PM Send chelley24 a message Report this post

Admin Tools: Delete Post & All Replies Lock Post Sticky Post Replies:

Don't go through life, Grow through life...

Jewnita Payne #818620 with Young Living Essential Oils (Start Living Today) Ask me how to start your oun business today!

www.youngliving.us www.youngliving.com www.younglivinglatino.com  #818620

Group owner: Treat Him Like the King He Is Young Living Essential Oils (Healing The Natural Way) Arab Cuisine Muslim Moms & Islamic Parenting SADAQA ~ Sisters Helping Sisters Boutique~ Eichold-mertz Elementary Sch CafeMom Group  AND  Group Admin: Black Mommies Married To Arab Men Online party headquarters Islamic Book Club Servants of Allah  Arabic Letters and Numbers

by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 12:54 PM
Replies (11-12):
RebeccaJill
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Hello!  My name is Rebecca.  My husband is from Lebanon and we have 3 children ages 7, 5 and 2.  My husband grew up with only Arabic food and he loves it!  Everything he has introduced me to I have loved as well.  I really don't cook Arabic food, though, as I find that I am so busy with the children and don't really have time to cook much of anything!  I would like to do better with my cooking and would really like to excel at Arabic cooking for my husband and for my children.  I want them to have strong cultural ties to Lebanon and to appreciate Arabic food.

tyandlukesmom
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM

My name is Lisa and I have always wanted to try my hand at cooking arab foods they are so tasty and  better for you. I am not a chef by trade in anyway so I may be asking a lot of questions when I start to try the recipes that are posted in this group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)