Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Learn more about my home-biz that has let me stay home for 4 years now!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views
Here Is The Secret To Our Success

Bodil Anderson Says...

Scarlet, if you've never experienced the full power of therapeutic Grade-A essential oils before, then you are in for a real treat. Without a doubt, our products are the number one reason so many people experience great success in our business.

Picture this... you are talking to a friend who mentions he has a headache. You hand him your small bottle of peppermint essential oil and tell him to try this. "Put a small drop of this on your finger and touch it to your temples." Imagine your friend's surprise when the headache vanishes quickly ...and even more surprising, he experiences a small burst of energy and goes back to work feeling more alert and energized. When products produce results --- FAST RESULTS --- they are exciting and fun to share. You will get a tremendous sense of confidence sharing them with others when your products do exactly what you say they can and will do for your customers.

It doesn't take any stretch of the imagination to see orders pouring in from examples such as the one above. Another huge advantage with our products that other opportunities simply cannot compete with is their unique --- FLEXIBILITY.
Introducing One Of The Highest Paying Compensation Plans In Our Industry

When you join our Marketing Scents team as a qualified Young Living distributor, commissions are paid to you based on your entire network of Point Volume (PV) each month, beginning with...

Learn more at

Best Wishes,  Scarlet
Go green!  Replace harsh chemicals in your house and medicine cabinet with organic essential oils, nutritional supplements, and personal care.   Shop with me at http://

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)