Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post Here if You're Looking to Work from Home

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 8:16 AM
  • 112 Replies
  • 6194 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Laura Gelnett

About Me |  Facebook |  Work with Me

by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinLove2005
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2010 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm looking for a legitimate work at home job to supplement my husband's income.  We have 4-year old twin boys who attend pre-school so I am able to work 8am to 2pm Monday thru Friday.  If you can help me, please send me information on any WAH jobs that don't require me to complete surveys!

Thanks,

Khya

Caranbaby
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

MY NAME IS CARA AND I HAVE A MONTH OLD BABY GIRL AND I AM LOOKING FOR A LEGITIMATE JOB TO DO AT HOME.  I AM CURRENTLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE AND DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK SO I AM LOOKING TO FIND A JOB WHERE I CAN WORK FROM HOME.   I NEED HELP FINDING A LIGITIMATE JOB TO DO AT HOME.  I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT IS REASONABLE, GOOD PAYING AND I CAN DO IT FROM HOME.  I NEED HELP FINDING A JOB AT HOME, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT AND LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.  THANKS SO MUCH

onlyjamesgirl
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I want to work from home but I don't know what my options are or where to start. I keep hearing all these different stories of how moms can work from home but i know most of the ads i see are just a scam. so i'm really looking for something ligit. please help!

Stefani_F
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM

my husband and i have decided to seperate and now i have to go back to work so i can support myself and my 2 year old daughter. i want to work from so i can spend time with her and save money on daycare. please help me.

Soriano
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I am looking for at home job

Have you felt abused or controlled in any way?  Need information on it?  Follow me to Fallen Angels.  Here, you will get the information and support you need without the pressure of having your profile checked.  You wouldn't be looking for groups if you didn't need help or information.  Your groups and friends are your business as long as there is no drama or trouble.  Those who just want to support others are welcome as well.

lovemykids770
by on Mar. 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM

hello my name is erica and I am a single mother of 2 girls ages 9 and 6 and I am not employed at the moment. I am getting ready to go back to school. and i am looking for a work at home job to earn extra money in the mean time. I don't have alot of money for start up cost that are really expensive.

cshawn7
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I am in need of a work at home job starting my life over have left my husband don't have much money everone is asking for money that is something i need.bow down

MileysMommy10
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Hello everyone, I see everyone is looking for a job to do at home a flexible hours. Well I can help ya'll, I'm a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and I sell products, I do parties and pamper customers facials. Its very easy and have extra income. Feel free to contact me, and I can help u get start it.

www.marykay.com/sarahflannagan

goldengal
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am a stay at home Mom who is looking for a home based business, I understand that their are investments involved and have no issues making the investment with the RIGHT company and the RIGHT team.  I have been searching for several years and have come across a few that I have tried and needless to say failed at.  I would prefer something I could do over the internet and my phone from home, I am not into home parties or being sales pitchy. 

My goal is to help people whether that means the companies products that make a difference OR helping them build their business and reaching their goals and dreams, I want to wake up in the morning knowing I am making a difference in someone else's life besides my own.

I am not looking to make a large investment as I am on a  budget, I have no problems making the investment and making a monthly investment into my business, however I cannot go crazy! LOL!

I have 3 children and havebeen married for 13 years, I live in NY with my family and just would like to make a better life for them and prepare for a fantastic future!  Think you can help me?? Please respond in detail with information below and I will contact each and every one of you even if it is something I am not interested in.

Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing from you all!

Christine M

ManyOnAMission
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM

If you are looking for a business that will generate income and has ZERO Risk, check out my website by clicking on the link in my signature.  I know you posted this in June and I hope you have found something that is working for you but if you havent than this may be just what you are looking for.  Its not an overnight fix, but it is the key to changing your future. Take care and best of luck

Proud Member of InternetCEOMoms!  Moms Helping Moms Work From Home!

"Making a different choice gives you the opportunity to live a different life"--Oprah Winfrey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)