Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join a Winning Team!! Earn Great money, Low start up!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 70 Total Views

Join a Winning TEAM~

Our candles are made from 100% soy bean wax and are clean burning. Candles are a 3 Billion Dollar Industry and our prices are very affordable compared to some of the other Candle companies.  Our Monthly Auto Requirement is Very Affordable at $29.95 plus shipping and handling and taxes.

Distributorship is NEW to this 10 year old company
With fewer than 100 consultants - this is groundbreaking
The TIMING is now

We Personally train our team ~ you will not be alone!
You do NOT have to build  business to take advantage of the 40% discount
Simply Join the Candle of the month club to enjoy discount

Our Candle of the Month Candle Consultant program comes with:

• Monthly AutoShip of:
    • 20 oz. Cascade Candle
    • 11 oz. Cascade Candle
    • 4 oz. Room Spray
    • 6 pack tart chunks
    • A Retail value of over $45!. All items will be the same fragrance. Fragrance changes every month
  • Your very own SoyLicious.com website (just like the one that links above) where you can recruit affiliates and earn commissions on sales up to 40% in your shopping cart!
  • You earn DOUBLE points on the monthly autoship of your team
  • An affiliate backoffice where you can track sales and team growth
  • An affiliate discussion board where you can network with other affiliates, learn helpful techniques for growing your business and retail sales, and gain access to downloads to help you grow your business.
  • With an affiliate program (unlike network marketing), you also have access to affiliate banners and special linking code that you can put on other websites to help you grow your business and sales volume
  • You get access to all this with your monthly autoship of only $29.95 plus shipping. There are no monthly quotas - just pay your membership and get $45 worth of candles and everything else you see here!
  • ** with this company you are allowed to :  Sell on ebay, promote your business on the internet, use their photos and text! ** 

Email us for more info, or you can visit our website for more info!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
karenshell
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I love my candles and look forward to getting a new scent each month!  This really is a great business opportunity since you truly have the chance to make a name for yourself

We are a GoGreen Company!      Free Logo Design

GDIMOM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • I joined SoyLicious.com through Moms Teaming Up. I LOVE my candles and look forward to the new Candle of the Month Scent every month!

If you are interested in pampering yourself and your home, sign up today!

Mom2two925
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:18 AM

If you have thought about starting a home business, this is a great opportunity for anyone.  With products that are in hot demand, priced for market conditions and this fabulous team - we are all set for success...  Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today..  You will be so happy you joined us!

holding ornaments

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)