Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am such a LOSER!!!

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 70 Total Views

I just want to say that I LOVE ACE!!! It is one of the best weight loss pills out there!! I have lost 30lbs since Jan 26th! & lot's of inches. I have dropped down 2 pants sizes! I have gained confidence, energy, motivation & a sense of knowing I can do this!!

I started out at 237lbs & thought that I would never be able to lose this weight. I was ready to be fat for the rest of my life, but then someone introduced me to a girl that sells ACE & I asked for some samples & got a 2 week supply for $15.00 & thought OK 15 isn't that much to lose if this doesn't work, well the first WEEK I lost 4lbs! & it has just been going from there. I know I can do this!!

Here's how you can get it too...

Contact me through Face book first off just because I get updates on FB over my phone & can get back to you faster! Please tell me you came from Cafemom!!

Facebook

The main side effects are...

• making your pants fall off
  • making people go "wow you look great"
  • making you spend money to buy new clothes

One more thing to say about ACE & the company side of it. I didn't sign up to be a rep at first I only wanted to lose the weight. I posted my before & during pic up & it was attacked by people asking what it was & how it worked. I started selling sample packs & then I had to start buying bottles from the money I made from the sample packs & now I am buying all product through money made! I have 1 rep & she just posted on FB today (5/14/12) & has already sold her first few sample packs!! It doesn't take much to sell ACE, money wise or otherwise. Why do I post here? Because I started in the work at home world because of a post on Cafemom, so I want to help others do the same! I was in 2 other companies before ACE & it will be my last! I am rocking ACE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend me on Facebook: Beth Lord

Lose Weight With ACE!!!! A.C.E. -- Appetite Control Energy (Cafemom Group)

by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN