Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free to get started with me and EPXBody. Details here. Only a few spots.

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 32 Total Views

Free to get started with me and EPXBody. Details here. Only a few spots.

EPXBody is absolutely the most exciting way to work from home. We have so many amazing things happening right now you will absolutely want to be a part of.

We are launching a PHP - People Helping People system in a few days. This is EPX's way of Paying it Forward.

We will be offering a complete business in a box - you pay nothing - I'll be paying it forward and paying to get you started.

Includes 90 day plan of action, Free system, Free product, Free leads and everything you need to work them, Free training and so much more.

This is huge. I will only be helping a few people a month with this as I will be paying for you to get started!

If you have been waiting for some help here it is.

Full 30 days to work your business and upgrade from your commissions earned.

I will only help those who are ready to work.

I already have people contacting me. I can only take on a few so here is what you have to do to show me you are serious.

Step 1) Visit www.getepx.com/samie8183 watch the video and enter the free drawing.

Step 2) Email me at sbush83@gmail.com and tell me you want to be a part of this.

Once it's up, if you have done these things and are ready to go I will email you the EPXBody People Helping People link and we'll get started right away!

If you do not need financial help getting going, then just go ahead and get started today here http://www.getepx.com/samie8183 and you can also use the PHP system to help others like I'm doing.

The PHP goes live in a few days. Do NOT wait to get on my list!
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)