• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now Interviewing!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:08 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 51 Total Views
We are a 22 year old Healthcare Company affiliated with every MAJOR Franchise such as Target, Walgreen’s, CVS, Rite Aid, Pearl Vision, Just to name a few. We are members in very good standing with the US Chamber of Commerce, The American Dental Association and National Association of Dental Plans. We have also been featured on Good Morning America with Melody Hobson, and in Parent's Magazine.

We are looking for people that will take pride in helping others work for our company. If you have an upbeat personality and like to help people, you will have tremendous success with our company.

No cold calling, sales or telemarketing involved! We train you step by step on how to master these positions.

We are currently scheduling interviews. If you are open to hearing more about our company and the positions we have available, I would like to set up a time to chat with you. I have been here 4 years and have helped my husband reduce his hours from 80 per week to 40 all while working right from home around my children and on my terms!

Please visit www.yourcareerandfreedom.com  to schedule a phone interview today. Look forward to hearing from you :)
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)