Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Distributors/Moms NEEDED for a SIMPLE BUSINESS

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

I am looking for Moms that are intersted in working from home -  Would that be you?

Full time - Part time - anytime it is up to YOU

This is a SIMPLE HOME BUSINESS, without quotas to stress about.

The freedom to run the buisness around your schedule with all the training, support and resources you will need including a website and shopping cart.

This is a TEAM effort and we are ready and willing to do what it takes to bring your dreams to reality!

This is for those moms that are ready to make great money at home and are SERIOUS about learning.

We are moms that enjoy our home business that was created to HELP us make either the extra cash or great money for our future!

I PROMISE that I am a mom just like you that over 3 years ago was looking for just the right fit, that was simple, didn't give me stress and allowed me to be my own boss here at home!

If you feel you are ready for a SIMPLE business than please visit www.SimplyWorkingFromHome.com I am ready and want to help YOU!

"Having a home business shouldn't be full of worry, stress or quotas! It should be fun, rewarding and something you can enjoy sharing!"

Cheryl Hill

Team Leader and wahm

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)