Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*UPDATE* Getting Annoyed!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 291 Total Views

I know I shouldn't be upset because I am still 1 1/2 weeks away from my due date but I am. I keep getting these "signs of labor" but they go away. Or worse yet is that I get some but not others, then they go away and I get different ones. He's dropped, I've been contracting but never for more than an hour or 2, discharge is increasing, but still nothing. I just want him here for Christmas!! I want to take himto get his picture done with Santa and his 2 sisters. I want to go to family Christmas parties. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm going out of my mind!

*UPDATE* I went to the Dr. yesterday and I am still only 2 cm. When I went the last time she said we could set up my induction for 12/27 if I hadn't gone by the 23rd and now she is reconsidering because my cervix is still long. I AM NOT GOING PAST THE 27TH!!!!! I can't eat or sleep and it's putting stress on not only my husband but my 3 yr old too. My DH can bearly get up for work in the morning and my DD is so tired and crabby because she is feeding off of my emotions.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
j_hamb
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:32 PM

haha i feel you!!! i was due friday the 12th and today is monday the 15th and still no baby!! the earliest i could get in for induction is this saturday the 20th... so and i get like a contraction then nothing for hours then one then another then nothing im like wtf im ready so come out!!! haha i have been increasingly annoyed with everything its like everything everybody says and does is just getting to me for no reason i have been in a great mood and hardly hormonal this whole pregnancy but now i feel like the hulk one wrong thing and i turn to a big ugly monster lol.... good luck i hope he gets here soon for you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)