Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any other water element tendencies?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 10:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 274 Total Views
Does you have red hair or does your hair have red tones in it?

Do you have green eyes?

Are you frequently thirsty for water rather than anything else?

Is your name a water element based name?

I'm curious!

Me - I'm a brunette with red tones in my hair and green eyes (both totally water element signs) and I drink water constantly...... I love the water - in fact in school I was always on the in season and off season swim team........ and I'm a zodiac fish.  The only thing I'm lacking is gills.  :)

What about ya'll?
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
coasterofluv
by on Aug. 14, 2007 at 11:42 AM
YES! my hair has red tones, my eyes are blue-green and my skin is very reiliant to the sun. My name is Brandi, which I dont really think is a pisces name I guess.
Jenny426
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2007 at 8:13 PM
yep my hair is brownish and redish, but i have brown eyes and my name (jennifer) means white wave :)
MoonPenny
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 7:10 PM
I have brown hair with reddish tones, but my eyes are blue, blue, blue.  I looked up the meaning of my name and it means Christ follower, so I don't know how watery a name it is.  I do drink water by the boat load though.
HavenWood
by on Dec. 6, 2007 at 12:35 PM
I have dark blonde hair with red highlights.  My eyes are very brown.  I drink tea all the time, more so in the winter, and plain water more in the summer.  I love showers.  I get my best inspiration for my writing when in there, and feel my great upon getting out.  My name is Stacie, I think it means prosperous, so I don't know how that fits.
susanmoc
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2008 at 10:59 PM
My hair was fire red as a child but more strawberry blonde now thanks to the sun that doesn't like me so much and left too many freckles. 
My eyes are green. 
Water is my favourite drink and I drink litres every day. 
My given names are Susan Mae which I think means 'Lily and Sea of bitterness' according to zelo.com..

hey .. my son Dylan's name means 'Of The Sea; Son Of The Waves'  .. which is kind of neat, I didn't know that.

proudmommy22775
by on Aug. 21, 2008 at 10:27 AM

im a brunette with red tones and hazel eyes i love water with a splash of lemon and i have no idea about the ame game it was given to me by my dad

trixiekiddo
by on Aug. 25, 2008 at 6:58 PM

I am ash brown haired, when I color it, red tones come out. When I was a baby, my mom said my hair was reddish.

My eyes are hazel, on the dark green side.

I love my hot tea, drink it every day, and I am not enthusiastic about water necessarily, but I drink it to be healthy.

My name is Crystal.

My favorite form of water is rain. When it rains, my spirit lifts.

As far as my birth chart, the only other planet I have in water is Jupiter! I'm mostly fire and air with a water Sun!

Crystal

MamiJazz
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:37 AM

I have brown black with reddish tones. I love water and swimming,the beach and when im in water i feel so alive!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)