Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE LOSS OF MY DADDY...WHAT A NIGHTMARE

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 132 Total Views

On February 27th, 2011 my Daddy passed away from his long horrible battle with cancer..He had his first battle in 2001 and won the battle against lung cancer, then he got lymphnode cancer and won, and in the end he lost his life to bone, brain, lung, and spinal cancer...He was given a chemo treatment that made him go toxic and cause several infections which ended up killing him..

It was a horrible nightmare for myself, my mom, and my entire family..The doctor's who cared for him kept giving us the run around and wouldn't answer a question without running around in circles..My dad went from a man one minute to a babbling incoherent man in front of our eyes..The heartbreak of watching this happen has taken a horrible toll on our entire family from myself to my kid's to my grandbabies and the rest of the family..

He was my mom's high school sweetheart and they had gotten back together after being apart for 21 years and then they married and were married for almost 21 years by the time he passed away..It has been a hard time for my mom dealing with this loss..

For me, it has been very hard cause he taught me everything I know from fixing my own car to raising my family...He taught me so many things its such a long long list...He was the greatest daddy I could have ever asked for in my life and the worldest greatest grandpa/great grandpa..

Memories are all we got left and the ones that burn the most in mine our the last few days of his life and I am having a hard time dealing with all of them...Missing him very very much..Our family is so heartbroken and so lost without him

by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN