Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello and Welcome

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 273 Total Views
Hello and Welcome to a group where you will be able to talk about someone that you lost who is either a family member, a friend, or even an ex that you lost somehow to death (ex boyfriend, ex lover, or ex husband). Feel free to share your memories of that person no, matter if it is good or bad. Everyone is welcome here and nobody will be judged for the person that they come here to talk about because I am sure there will be stories here of ex husbands, ex lovers, and ex boyfriends who have passed away- please do not judge other people in this group for who they chose to tell us about. I created this group because there was no other group to go too talk about the losses of loved ones that have effected our lives and hit us so, hard we have a hard time moving forward with our lives. I am a member of a group for mom's who have lost children-I have lost three of my babies-and I encourage you to join that group if you have lost a child. But, I also, needed a group where I could talk about some other important people in my life who have died. I have lost some of the greatest people in my life and I would like to share my memories of them with others who have lost important people in their lives. The hardest part is talking about them but, I have found it easier to talk about them and write about them to help me deal with them not being here any longer. I personally have had to face a lot of death in my life and it has not been easy for me to handle. I am a very strong person but, once in awhile I think about those that I have lost in my life and I start to cry. I want everyone here to feel comfortable in this group and to be able to post whatever you want to post in this group.Feel free to write poems about people you have lost-I trust that no one here will copy them for their own personal usage. I do welcome all to this group with open arms, an open heart, and an open mind. I will support you no, matter who you lost in your life because I have lost some people who were very important to me and they were not family. Please share with me your pain, your hurt, and your memories and I will share all of those with you. I hope that you will all find some kind of peace in this group and I hope it will help you deal with your losses.
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
vllygirl
by on Apr. 29, 2007 at 1:01 PM
Hi Tammy, and thank you for creating this Group. I have been looking for an active Group to find support and friendship. I will gladly come here to visit with you.

I lost my Mom...my very best friend. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, and supporting you, as well as receiving support also.

Lorie
TeralynnS03
by on Nov. 8, 2007 at 1:54 PM

Hi my name is Teresa.I am glad I found this group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN