Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell Me Who You Have Lost In Your Life That Was Important To You And Your Life.

Posted by   + Show Post
Tell me who you have lost and hopefully, by your posts we can all find common ground to be able to talk to one another. Here is a list of people I think people may have lost if I missed anyone important please put them in your post.
Your Mom? Your Dad? Your Sister? Your Brother? Your Grandbaby? Your Aunt? Your Uncle? Your Cousin? Your Grandpa? Your Grandma? Your Husband? Your Mother-In-Law? Your Father-In-Law? Your Sister-In-Law? Your Brother-In-Law? Your Grandpa-In-Law? Your Grandma-In-Law? Your Best Friend (this includes a child of your own you were close to and who was your best friend)? Your Friend? Your Ex Husband? Your Ex Lover? Your Ex Boyfriend? The Father Of One Of Your Children? Your First Love? Your Coworker? Your Role Model? A Friend's Child That You Were Close To? Someone You Were In Love With But, They Did Not Know You Were In Love With Them? Your Best Friend's Husband? Or Anyone Who Played An Important Role In Your Life?
I hope I listed people you lost that you feel were important to you. Please just post who is was and then make another post about your story of this person.
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM
Replies (41-42):
Shu444
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2008 at 1:34 AM
My mother is dying of advanced liver cancer, and I am 8 months pregnant with my first child. She was diagnosed in February and was given 2 weeks to 2 months. It has been 5 months since the diagnosis, and we have been blessed to have her with us for this amount of time. This is just the hardest thing to deal with while being pregnant. My mother is trying so hard to continue on so that she can see her first grandson, and it will be a miracle if she is able to see him. I was hoping to find some solace with a group and try to find any encouragement that could help me through this time. My mother is my hero and is the person I look up to. She is the one I called on my wedding night because I was terrified of being a wife. Now I wonder who I will call at night when I am terrified of being a mother. In the words of my students, "This sucks."

I know that there is a grandbaby waiting for my mother in heaven. I miscarried last summer, and my mom told me that she would be there soon to hold the one that I lost. I thought that the loss of my child would be the hardest thing that I would deal with for the time being, but around a year later, I have found that there are things so much harder than that to deal with that I was not ready for.
hockeymom20
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2008 at 9:51 AM
Hi,
 It was 3 year July 1st that I lost my sister in law to Cancer..  she was only 54 years old when she passed..  Not a day goes by that I don't think of her.. she will be my heart forever..
 My son Ben had a really hard time with her death.. they were so close.. On July 1st we went to the cemetery and placed flowers and decorated it for the 4th of July.. I made this promise to her that I would keep her grave looking nice..
 Thanks for listening and stop by and leave me a message anytime.

Pammy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN