Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't you people have any SHAME??? *VENT* (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

Seriously... I work at a hotel, and on more than one occasion, people have walked into open rooms, because they were being cleaned by Housekeeping, and using the bathroom. Some people have acted like they were interested in renting a room (when I was busy and couldn't take them myself), and went inside JUST to use the bathroom. (I let someone go in the room by himself, and never will again.) The b*tch that just did that had nerve to lie to the housekeeper and say that I let her use it. She's sooooo lucky I didn't see her until she was already going around the corner, leaving the property. A guy peed in a huge dumpster that we had on the property while renovating. I caught him, and told him to get off the property and to never come back. A girl peed next to the pool b/c they didn't pay for their room by check out time (they had gone somewhere) and got locked out. The housekeepers wouldn't let her in because she had to pay first. She pulled down her pants in front of other guests and PEED next to the pool. I kicked those morons out with the help of the Long Beach City Police Department. ARG... People disgust me!!! I would NEVER do some of these things!!! Would you? If you got this far, thanks! LOL

Tell me if you would ever do something like this. If not, why? If you would/have, tell me why and what you did...

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SAMNMAYASMOM
by Member on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:40 PM

BUMP!

momma4114
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM
No,I wouldn't! Go to a damn gas station or somewhere isolated.
SAMNMAYASMOM
by Member on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I know, right? There was one guy who was pissed that I didn't let him use our NON-PUBLIC restroom, and the jerk peed at the top of the stairs. Prick.

Quoting momma4114:

No,I wouldn't! Go to a damn gas station or somewhere isolated.

SAMNMAYASMOM
by Member on Aug. 1, 2010 at 7:43 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)