Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish me luck

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 12:07 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

Ok so the big boss tells me he needs to see me in his office after lunch. I ask him if I need to bring tissues. He looks at me like I am crazy. I am pmsing this week and when that happens I cry if I get upset. So after lunch I ask our Hr lady if she prepared my check. She looked at me like I was crazy. I thought for sure the lay offs were coming. So I go in his office and ask if I should close the door he say yes. So I say UHOH. Now I have a pretty good and open relationship with him and we can talk about anything. He told me there is promotion opening up at his wifes store and he thinks I should interview for it. He suggested me I am so excited. All of the changes I made last year in growing myself and it has all paid off. I still do have to interview but just knowing he thinks I am ready is an honor in itself. I just wanted to share this with someone but I can't tell any of my coworkers yet so you guys are the next best thing.

by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
pattisaid
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2009 at 12:15 AM

That is such a feather in your cap!!!! I am thinking and sending positive energy to you!!!!! I am sure that you are highly recommended. I will be thinking of you and not only hoping the best but claiming that position for you. Take Care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)