Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a BITCH!!!

Posted by on May. 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? This lady just called to see if someone was still checked in, and I didn't understand her, so I said; "I'm sorry?". She got all rude, and said; "IS *****-*****-***-* still-checked-in?" (Very slowly, like I was retarded) I told her yes, that he's not taking any phone calls, but I could take down her number, and pass it on to him. The bitch hung up on me before I could even finish my sentence. GRRRR!!!!!!!!!

by on May. 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rachael
by on May. 18, 2009 at 11:23 PM

people are rude... they think that because you are in customer service that you are a pee on... gets annoying, but the nice ones outnumber the nasty ones so its okay.  sorry you were treated badly. 

SAMNMAYASMOM
by Member on May. 18, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Yeah, I've really gotta start hanging up on assholes. Thanks for your comment! :)

Quoting Rachael:

people are rude... they think that because you are in customer service that you are a pee on... gets annoying, but the nice ones outnumber the nasty ones so its okay. sorry you were treated badly.

pattisaid
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Wouldn't it be great if we could hang up on people? I have had a few crazy chicks on the phone and want me to promise them the earth over the phone. Or I am supposed to remember what so and so "promised" them. Ugh!!!

SAMNMAYASMOM
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Yes, it would. I have, axtually. Good thing I did, because it turned out to be some effer who was just pranking us. Being jerks, calling us names, etc. If we picked up the phone, and didn't say anything, they would just sit there, or call us names. Once we realized who it was, we just hung up. If it was someone normal, then they would say "hello?" and we would know it was legit. LOL This went on for forever... *sigh*

Quoting pattisaid:

Wouldn't it be great if we could hang up on people? I have had a few crazy chicks on the phone and want me to promise them the earth over the phone. Or I am supposed to remember what so and so "promised" them. Ugh!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)