Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's Helping Mom's Work From Home

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

I am a stay at home mom and I also work from home!  I have been blessed with an amazing home business!  I found this great group of Mom's and Dad's that I partnered with - It was the answer to my prayers on being able to stay home with my children - but also to have a very nice income, be your own boss and set your own hours! I DO NOT SELL ANY PRODUCTS, TAKE ANY ORDERS, COLLECT ANY MONEY, OR DELIVER ANY PRODUCTS. The company that I am partnered with is an $948 Million-dollar company!   I have a recession proof business - it is a science-based wellness consumer products company that manufactures over 300 products, and it's GREEN. These are all products that people need, use and run out of and repurchase every day.  We can help you spend more time with your family, be your own boss, work part-time or full-time with a more flexible schedule, and create an income to last a lifetime. If you are coachable, goal-oriented, hard-working, and enjoy working with people then I would like to speak with you.  This is 100% Honest & Legitimate.  

I would love to help you!    

Mary Brown
612-845-7188
http://www.HelpStayAtHome.com/

Helping People Work From Home

by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)