Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a business with Premier Designs High Fashion jewelry company as an independent distributor.  Premier Designs offers beautiful gold, silver and two-tone high fashion jewelry at prices affordable for all budgets.  As jewelers we make 50% off everything we sell!!  Plus, as you build a business you can make more $$.  I have had this business since 2001. 

Our new catalog is AWESOME!!!   Make 50% off everything you sell!  NO inventory!  NO quotas! 

I have been mentoring and empowering women to start their own home based business for 8 years now.  Have you ever thought about having
your own business?  I would love to chat more with you.  Let me know.

Best wishes!

~Shay
Want to be a WAHM?  Contact me today!
by on Apr. 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM
Replies (191-194):
Amanda504
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 5:42 AM
Mom's please help me looking for a work from home job!! I have tried Ameriplan no luck and melaluca no luck looking to do something that does not require selling or calling looking to do computer work so please if you know of anyhting PLEASE email me Thanks!!!
Dedicatedmom02
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Hello, Ladies!  My name is, Kristin!  I own a photography business that specializes in all aspect's of entertainment.  Visiting my site at: www.sboxphotography.com/about-us.html, you can expect to find unique photography, delicious recipe's, our recently launched radio station (please donate toward's the growth), articles on interesting people, etc.  We update the site reguarly, so that our viewer's can always expect something fresh!!!  I am positive that after seeing the site, you will like what you see and hear.  If you enjoy the radio station, please contribute a small donation toward's the growth of the station.  If you would like to advertise your business on our website at an extremely low price, then please email me at: lksykes@hotmail.com for further information.

Thank you for taking a moment to listen!

Kristin

http://www.sboxphotography.com/about-us.html

Email: lksykes@hotmail.com

trina60
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 2:34 AM

So so so excited... in order to increase the awesomeness ten fold, the event will include some AMAZING men and women to help host the awesomeness that is Modere... This event is going to be OFF THE WALL amazing! Imagine the INSANITY in here, everyone is going to be raving about this seriously! ATTEND this event to see how we can all save BIG TIME on everyday essentials!

Totally CASUAL... all online... can browse from your laptop, iPad, phone, all in your pajamas if you want... to learn more about Modere's new referral system to help us keep our pockets full while still getting everything that we need month to month. This is NOT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - There is nothing to it - it is as simple as referring friends and family via email or social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) to start receiving $25-$50 credits. Pretty sure that's buying all of my laundry and dishwasher detergent, soaps, and Omega 3 supplements every month.

As a military spouse and proud stay at home mom I definitely understand the struggles of many families only having one income. Yes, we get our grocery and rent allotment, but it's a STRUGGLE when our spouses are the ones earning income Now with Modere, they're offering us all $25-$50 credits every single time we share our link on social media. (as a customer) Social Retail is taking full swing . Example: JustFab.com, Kate Hudson's new fitness line, Honest Co., the list goes on and on and on. Modere will allow me to not fight the huge lines at the store on payday, spend more time with my little one, and save big time money every month on things I already need.

For example... just 6 referrals will get you $150 in shopping credit, and we ALL know 6 people. I know I WANT the credit... because I know would love all the help we can get! Help me spread the word and invite your friends! There's a HUGE Beauty Box launch on July 15th as well with a 7 day trial - awesome, awesome, awesome! Includes some of Modere's favorites! If you don't like it, ship it back, but ... we all know we're not shipping it back. For the first 3 of your friends who order a box, $50 credit towards Modere essentials. Another 2, $50, then for EVERY SINGLE person after that, $50 EVERY TIME. Hello!!! This isn't like ANYTHING we've seen before!

www.modere.com

referral code: 277117

InspiredLegacy
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 3:34 PM

My name is Lorie and I promote care plans for health, dental, vision, chiropratic needs. Personally I went without health insurance for years because we couldn't afford my husband's health insurance as it was an extra $350 p/ month. I finally found a company that covers my health, dental, and vision needs for a fraction of my husband's insurance, plus it enables me to get 24/7 access to talk to a doctor. Also, I they give discounts for members. Moreover, it's the only health care coverage that I can make money from simply by promoting it. So join in, get coverage for your whole family, plus discounts for other products and services you use. http://careplandiscounts.info.

Lorie Sherwin
Health Care Consultant ***http://careplandiscounts.info *** The only plan where you can earn while taking care of your health/dental/vision/chiropractic needs & have 24 hours access to a doc!
Share and Earn with Social Media for FREE: http://sharenearn.info
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)