Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a business with Premier Designs High Fashion jewelry company as an independent distributor.  Premier Designs offers beautiful gold, silver and two-tone high fashion jewelry at prices affordable for all budgets.  As jewelers we make 50% off everything we sell!!  Plus, as you build a business you can make more $$.  I have had this business since 2001. 

Our new catalog is AWESOME!!!   Make 50% off everything you sell!  NO inventory!  NO quotas! 

I have been mentoring and empowering women to start their own home based business for 8 years now.  Have you ever thought about having
your own business?  I would love to chat more with you.  Let me know.

Best wishes!

~Shay
Want to be a WAHM?  Contact me today!
by on Apr. 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM
Replies (181-184):
GypsyEyezNY
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM

CALLING ALL MOMS!!!! Why not make some extra money on the side from home! If I can do it while pregnant with baby #4, with 3 kids, Hubby and house full of furbabies... then you can too!!!!!!!!!!!! MANY OF US ARE MOMS MAKING IT HAPPEN! I have over 12 years marketing experience and personally help each Mom who connects with me via phone, online, skype and screenshare! :) No Inventory, No Packing or Shipping, No Autoships, No Recruiting! Visit my site for further details.--->>> Join Us! Earn On Ebay!

Mom2Be51290
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Hi Ladies!! I'm an independent consultant with Skinny Body Care I market and sell skin care serums and weight loss supppliments from my personal website. I absolutely love it!!!! I'm currently expecting my first child so I get to stay home and rest when I need to and still make a full time income. And in addition to that the serum that I sell has been doing a wonderful job keeping my stretch marks at bay and once I have the baby I can take the weight loss suppliment to shed my baby weight. If any of you ladies would like to try it out or learn more about it message me or check out my webiste =)   http://Mommy2be.RichAndTrim.com

lisaburney
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM

ashybaby87
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:15 PM

My business can be your business also. We promote safer and much better products for your home, instead of products containing harsh chemicals that stores don’t inform you about and can be dangerous for your kids. Melaleuca is simply a store promoting wellness with these products that are healthier for you and safer for the environment. The best part is that you’ll be saving alot more money and be getting more value out of the product. There’s no new money, it’s not more money, all you are doing is simply switching stores. So when you do that, you’ll be offered the opportunity of a lifetime that involves NO SALES and NO CARRYING INVENTORY. Contact me for more information or if you want to join for just $1 until March 19th 2014. After March 19th it’ll be $29 for the year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)