Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I am going nuts!!!! Help!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 243 Total Views
Hey ya, I have a son that is 5 now, my husband and I have been married for 17 months, I want to be pregnant so bad I can taste it. I am trying on my own because I want to surprise my husband. He does not have any children yet. He has already gone to the Dr. and gotten the sperm count test done so we know he is able. Am I being silly? I am a sad sad case. I need someone to tell me to chill out!!  Please Help....Anyone.
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LyssieBugsMum
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 10:16 PM
:) I am totally with you. I do that with my husband alot, thinking I'm pregnant and going off and buying a card and stuff, sneaking off at night to buy the test. I think its just a woman thing. Wanting to suprise her man with the greatest gift she can give him. I would just make sure it doesn't backfire. Have ya'll discussed children? Does he want them as well? Are you financially able to have another child? Mentally/emotionally? I would scope things out before having another. :) But be subtle so you can still suprise him. And even if he knows ya'll are trying, doesn't mean you can't still suprise him with the good news!
Iwant4
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 10:29 PM
Yeah he wants kids, we have talked about it, we are ready, but I don't tell him things like when my period starts/ ends, how long my cycle is...I just do it on my own.  I think I am like that because I don't want him to really know that every month I am buying a test....lol.  He might think I am crazy. Thanks for the reply.
lrd1023
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM
I sneak & buy the tests but my hubby is aware of everything else. He says don't take the tests because of disappointments.
utopia5333
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:00 PM
You're not going nut so that's a plus right?
Me and my husband are trying more so on my  part than his
I can know when I ovulate and when the best time is to do it but I can't tell him I mean he knows that I watch and wait but not allowed to make him feel pressured so In a way I am secretly doing it as well...
If he is ok and you know that you are ok then best thing to do if you have tried for a while is to see your Doctor and ask for Clomid or something along those lines is just help it isn't always an answer nothing is ever 100% but good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)