Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Probiotics...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 328 Total Views

What brand is a good one for my lo (17 months)? 

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I would suggest going to a health food store and have them show you some good ones.

thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziebeinformedvaxfree.gif Vax Free blinkie image by thirdtimecharmdeducated.gif Educated people question image by shadowkitty0602
ToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmesshomeschool2.gif homeschooling mom image by niccuinnsahm.gif sahm image by bubblegum109

DyperDuty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM

My girls ages 2.5 years and 12 months are on Udo's Choice Infant Probiotic. It is a powder. I mix it into things like yogurt and applesauce. It is for infants-5 years old and needs to be kept in the fridge.

brianahernandez
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM

We use Jarro-Dophilus. It's a white bottle of powder with a blue/white label. I just put it in DD's first sippy cup of water (+1 ounce juice) in the morning. Right after I give her all of her vitamins and supplements. Kept in fridge. She is 16 months old. 

girlintheflock
by Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM

I use Nature's Sunshine.  They are by far the best company out there that i have ever found.  The testing that goes into all the products is amazing.  I can get them at cost for you if you want.  Just let me know. 

Emily  -  Mom to Skyla 2, Cheyenne 11, & Maxwell 15 yrs. 

www.mynsp.com/healthykidshappymommy

Jennacat
by Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM

We use Renew Life FloraBaby. So far it's the best one I've found. It has to be refrigerated.  

Jenna

jooshysmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

we use Bio-Gold by Kirkman for both my boys. I open the tablet and put it in their food though it seems tasteless

For all of its proven PUBLIC health benefits, breastfeeding is a PERSONAL DECISION -- shooting your kid full of toxins, though, is a "social responsibility."

enetsala
by Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Quoting Jennacat:

We use Renew Life FloraBaby. So far it's the best one I've found. It has to be refrigerated.  

us 2 but we use the chewables...son is almost 4yr

Loa1002
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I use Udo's. It is powder form but has to be in the refrig.

Bought it at local health food store. You can buy it online too.

ZoeyBethsMomma
by Member on Oct. 31, 2009 at 9:21 AM

We use FloraBaby, too. Love the fact that it's powdered and I can just sprinkle it on yogurt or something for my 18 month old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)