Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Hygiene

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

Does anybody here follow NH ? I was introduced to a site rawfoodexplained.com and found it a great learning tool. I was curious to know what other measures other moms take while not vaccinating as far as diet ect.  Thanks! Stephanie

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sarahcg85
by Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:24 PM

We basically limit sweets, eat as healthy as possible (sometimes we eat fast food, etc.), and wash hands a lot. I also use natural family planning instead of the pill, depo, ring, etc.

buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Hmm, well, I don't use anything on my kids unless it is organic or I make it myself.  I am going to start making my own laundry detergent, I already make my own cleaning supplies.  We use flouride free toothpaste, organic deoderant, those sorts of things...  I haven't checked out that website, so I hope that;s what you meant.

thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziebeinformedvaxfree.gif Vax Free blinkie image by thirdtimecharmdeducated.gif Educated people question image by shadowkitty0602
ToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmesshomeschool2.gif homeschooling mom image by niccuinnsahm.gif sahm image by bubblegum109

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)