Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adjuvents in the U.S

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

I just read on Yahoo News that the WHO and vaccine companies are trying to get adjuvants approved in the U.S for further production of the swine flu vaccine.  They said it will take a great effort to convince the American people of it's safety and effectiveness.  50% of Americans are declining the H1N1 vaccine due to the fact that they are not sure about it's safety.  This freaks me out.  Many people have already gotten the vaccine.  We have not heard of that many side effects because they are not broadcasting the negatives of the vaccine.  I am afraid people will take this as a green light to get it, and the adjuvant will be added, and many will die.  I hope and pray that this does not happen.  Just thought I would let you ladies know if you haven't read the article already.

Peace

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
citykityk
by Member on Nov. 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM

There are too many people that remain "brainwashed" and refuse to actually investigate what goes into their bodies and their children's bodies.  The feds won't stop the production of this toxic junk because they make good money from it.   They will down lay the side effects .. 

Why not invest money in proper advertising- teaching those the dangers of NOT washing their hands, teaching kids NOT to touch their face with their hands, unless they are clean.. Educate people on better hygiene... instead of  training society about their junk shots!

If everyone read the insert that came with the "miracle" shot .. i doubt they will allow another needle to enter their veins.

sad society

:(

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
tiffyjo
by Member on Nov. 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I totally agree.  Every time I see a vax commercial or advertisement, I think to myself " why not teach people about good hygiene and proper nutrition!"  I am so frustrated with the world today, it puts me in a permanent funk sometimes.  I wish things were different in this world, but I guess all I can do is be a good person and do what is best for my family. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)