Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

H1N1 why should we vaccinate

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

I have heard from many many people moms of children especially  not to get this vaccine because it is the governments way of controlling population.  I have heard that it has many side effects one which happens to be sterilization and that is why i have chosen not to have my child take the vaccine. My child has had the flu shot but i am totally against this H1N1 Crap..........That's all it is is crap to scare people. That's probably why they want pregnant women to have this vaccine

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Autumn22
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:45 AM

The same can be said about the flu shot.

zweedledee
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:39 AM

According to the Journal of Neurotoxicology, a dose of 2.5 mcg of thimerosal causes significant damage and developmental delay in primate studies. The annual flu shot insert document lists that a flu shot has 25 mcg.

2.5 mcg for damage.

25 mcg in the flu shot.

You do the math.

My oldest daughter got the flu shot too, and years later seems to have progressed into some type of add or adhd.

My son got all of the vaccines but stopped short of his 2 yrs series. He never took the flu shot. He can sit somewhere for longer than a minute without moving.

nessy1980
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:11 PM

The reason why people should get the H1N1 vaccine is so we can make the pharmaceutical companies richer. because when the people get the vaccine and then get sick and have to get expensive medications thatll make the maker of the vaccine richer because they supply us with the shot and then the cure for the shots reaction.rolling on floor 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)