Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question..I need info

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

Ok   I joined this group for information  on not vaccinating.   My DD is 18 mths old.  I have had them done since the beginning.  But it is scaring me!!!   I"m debating on not giving them to her anymore   But then I decide well  I"ll do them.  Then thenext minute  I"m like no i won't.   or I just might not do all of them.   I know when she goes for her 18 mth checkup this month they are gonna wanna give her shots.   I am not doing them  right now.  I'm holding off till I find out more info.  But does anyone know which ones are given at their 18 mth appointments. So I can research them.and also  does anyone know of any very informative websites to use.   Any help on this would be appreciated    please respond to my post or send me a PM.   thanks!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:44 AM

If you are in doubt, then you should stop vaccinating altogther and research your butt off until you make an informed choice.  I know in the beginning it can be overwhelming, but the more you know the more confident you will be in your decision. 

Here is the CDC's recommended schedule

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/2010/10_0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf

Links

www.homefirst.com

www.drtenpenny.com

www.drmercola.com

www.nvic.org

Get the Vaccine Book by Dr.Sears to get a good understanding on the vaccines and diseases.  You can also get the book by Stephanie Cave,  I would also watch the documentary, A Shot in the Dark...

it's late and I can't think of anything else for the night :)

hth

thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziebeinformedvaxfree.gif Vax Free blinkie image by thirdtimecharmdeducated.gif Educated people question image by shadowkitty0602
ToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmesshomeschool2.gif homeschooling mom image by niccuinnsahm.gif sahm image by bubblegum109

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)