Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Anti-Vax Friendly Dr List

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 77 Replies
  • 8688 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Is now a website!  Anti-vaccine Friendly Doctors  The forms are not currently up and running at the moment but the list is up to date with the old list and all the additions and changes.  Now we would like it if you would look over the list and let us know if there are any changes or additional information that needs to be made.  You can leave it in a reply here for now or email it to us at novaxdoctors@yahoo.com!  Hope everyone enjoys the new changes!  

Confused0701(list updater)&dedicatedrider(website designer)

by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Replies (1-10):
StarMommy77
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Posted this link on my facebook page... It looks amazing!!!!!

Well done ladies!

LVBreakTime
by Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 9:25 AM

YES, very awesome. I was happy to see our old Dr. in Alaska, Dr. Foote, was on the list! I wish I could of packed him up and taken him with us on our moves. He is by far the best, most informed ped Dr. I have ever met! And, Dr. D. Wachs in Las Vegas is great too! Now, I'll be trying out the Dr. located in Schertz, TX next. I'll have to look again, but is there a place on the site for comments and what not?  ~MJ

Lorelai
by Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Dr Kevin McAveney- Mullica Hill- NJ
Is no longer there and they won't tell me where he went :-(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
I am a non-vaxing, baby wearing, home schooling: chef, janitor, sock and shoe finder, coat buttoner, diaper changer, protector, dish washer, nose wiper, waiter, story teller,  activity director, driver, zoo keeper, aerobics instructor, tutor, performer, nurse, noise controller, problem solver, inventor, musician, scientist, speech therapist, peacemaker, Mother and childcare provider.

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Quoting LVBreakTime:

YES, very awesome. I was happy to see our old Dr. in Alaska, Dr. Foote, was on the list! I wish I could of packed him up and taken him with us on our moves. He is by far the best, most informed ped Dr. I have ever met! And, Dr. D. Wachs in Las Vegas is great too! Now, I'll be trying out the Dr. located in Schertz, TX next. I'll have to look again, but is there a place on the site for comments and what not?  ~MJ

You mean to give feedback regarding a particular Doctor?  If that's something you think would be good to add I could look into adding something like that.

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Quoting Lorelai:

Dr Kevin McAveney- Mullica Hill- NJ
Is no longer there and they won't tell me where he went :-(

Thanks for that update, I'll get him removed from the list.

LVBreakTime
by Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Yes, a feedback type of area.

Quoting dedicatedrider:

Quoting LVBreakTime:

You mean to give feedback regarding a particular Doctor?  If that's something you think would be good to add I could look into adding something like that.

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Okie-Doke, we've implemented a Testimonial section =)

Quoting LVBreakTime:

Yes, a feedback type of area.

Quoting dedicatedrider:

Quoting LVBreakTime:

emslala
by Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Dr. Elliot Trester in Austin, TX... Phone # is: 512-371-9260, and the practice does NOT accept any insurance. http://www.centralfamily.com/

Maybe on the list, you could add another column for the doctors' websites? It would be helpful to have access to printable forms, and I like putting faces to names before the first meeting  :)

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Quoting emslala:

Dr. Elliot Trester in Austin, TX... Phone # is: 512-371-9260, and the practice does NOT accept any insurance. http://www.centralfamily.com/

Maybe on the list, you could add another column for the doctors' websites? It would be helpful to have access to printable forms, and I like putting faces to names before the first meeting  :)

Doctors who have websites have their names linked to their website =)  I'll go add this Doctor now =)

emslala
by Member on Jan. 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Quoting dedicatedrider:

Doctors who have websites have their names linked to their website =)  I'll go add this Doctor now =)

Ah, sorry... I didn't try to mouse over the names. Thanks  :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)