Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is now a website!  Anti-vaccine Friendly Doctors  The forms are not currently up and running at the moment but the list is up to date with the old list and all the additions and changes.  Now we would like it if you would look over the list and let us know if there are any changes or additional information that needs to be made.  You can leave it in a reply here for now or email it to us at novaxdoctors@yahoo.com!  Hope everyone enjoys the new changes!  

Confused0701(list updater)&dedicatedrider(website designer)

by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
DevynHummer
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 3:32 PM

My son saw a Dr in Arizona that was Anti-Vaccine Friendly that I did not see on your list. His name is Dr. Rajeev Agarwal and his number is 480-585-5200. He is located in Phoenix/Scottsdale at Desert Ridge.

I loved this Dr. his staff was awesome and his office was gorgeous!!! We were only able to use him for 3 months because my husband is in the Army and we got stationed somewhere else. I miss him as a Dr!!!! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Quoting DevynHummer:

My son saw a Dr in Arizona that was Anti-Vaccine Friendly that I did not see on your list. His name is Dr. Rajeev Agarwal and his number is 480-585-5200. He is located in Phoenix/Scottsdale at Desert Ridge.

I loved this Dr. his staff was awesome and his office was gorgeous!!! We were only able to use him for 3 months because my husband is in the Army and we got stationed somewhere else. I miss him as a Dr!!!! :)

Thank you, he's been added =)

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM

The forms on the site are fully functional now =)

MoOoSiE
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Dr. Evelynn Baker

(865)687-2000

Pediatric Consultants Knoxville, TN

She's wonderful!!

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Quoting MoOoSiE:

Dr. Evelynn Baker

(865)687-2000

Pediatric Consultants Knoxville, TN

She's wonderful!!

I'll get her added later on today =)

DawnA72
by Member on Jan. 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I just tried to add our new Pediatrician to the list.  I don't know if it worked or not.

Dr. Thomas Phelps

Chesterland, Ohio

440-729-0100

This practice is great.  They have a lot of non-vaxing patients.  They do not make you sign a waiver.  They do not pester you about vaxing.  They are homeschool friendly.   They always leave sick child openings available in case they are needed. 

They also have a female Ped on staff, that will abide by all of the above (my daughter is getting older and may start not being comfortable with a male doctor). 

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Quoting DawnA72:

I just tried to add our new Pediatrician to the list.  I don't know if it worked or not.

Dr. Thomas Phelps

Chesterland, Ohio

440-729-0100

This practice is great.  They have a lot of non-vaxing patients.  They do not make you sign a waiver.  They do not pester you about vaxing.  They are homeschool friendly.   They always leave sick child openings available in case they are needed. 

They also have a female Ped on staff, that will abide by all of the above (my daughter is getting older and may start not being comfortable with a male doctor). 

Yep, it came through!  I'll get him added to the list when I get the chance.  Also, you can give your good reviews on the site's testimonial section =)

coffeegirl74
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Thanks, this site is a great idea!! I still have not found anyone in my area. = (  If I do I will post it.

Kayleighsmama07
by Member on Feb. 10, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Albany Kentucky should say Dr. Shirley Brown. If you could put both first and last name it would probably be helpful since their are a few Dr. Browns in that town. She was my daughters Doctor and she is great! Never ever had anything negative to say to me. Her address and number is...

Dr. Shirley Brown

701 Burkesville Road

Albany, KY 42602-1654
(606) 387-0675

brianahernandez
by Member on Feb. 10, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Dr. Jesika DiCampli  Phoenix, AZ  They actually don't even DO vax in the office, they give referrals...so anyone in that office. Phone number is: 602-493-2273.

Our Princess Isabelle....our precious goofball!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN