• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little unnerving..

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 382 Total Views

I usually don't buy into internet rumors right away, I usually research my eyes out until I find the truth. But, people have already had this done, and with mandatory health care and reading what's on the bill, this makes me nervous.  what are you're thoughts on this? I'm still researching it..

http://goldfuture.wordpress.com/2010/03/19/both-house-and-senate-health-bills-require-the-micro-chipping-of-americans-31810/

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM

honestly, i don't buy it...   not trying to be naive, but i don't

thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziebeinformedvaxfree.gif Vax Free blinkie image by thirdtimecharmdeducated.gif Educated people question image by shadowkitty0602
ToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmesshomeschool2.gif homeschooling mom image by niccuinnsahm.gif sahm image by bubblegum109

mawd
by Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM

This is not the first time I have heard about RFID chips, and while it may seem farfetched and science-fiction-like, I do not believe it is something that can be simply dismissed. The govt (senators, representatives, etc.) has shown for a long time that they care more about the perks and handouts (bribes) from the lobbyists of Big Business than they do about doing their REAL jobs, which is working FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

We the American Taxpayers (who pay the salaries and pensions of these Congressmen) have been asleep and far too trusting for too long. The health care bill is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. If we don't wake up and refuse to allow them to stop walking all over us and our rights, NOW, where will it end?

bingbong
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2010 at 8:27 PM

I knew a girl who's father had this RFID chip done.. and that was when I was in 9th grade!  A lot of people have had this done..vaccines are practically forced down our throats. Some people are soo misinformed they think it's illegal to not vaccinate! I hope this isn't the next thing we'll feel pressured to have in the name of "health".  They use them to supposedly keep track of medical records and vitals and what not (BS)

ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2010 at 9:17 PM

The potential is definately there. Only time will tell.

YannysMummy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Well, I saw a TV programme (in the UK) where they were talking about using microchips instead of ID for entry into clubs and instead of paying with money, you pay with your chip.  The bank puts credit on your chip and every time you want a drink they just scan you, instead of asking for money.  They've already done it at one club (can't remember which country) and they're waiting to see if the idea catches on.  It showed people getting scanned on the programme, I wish I could remember what programme it was, I think it was the news.

Charma
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I would rather die...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)