Here's the whole 2-part article:
Basically, this is the "schedule":
In summary, this is a vaccination schedule that I would recommend:
- No vaccinations until a child is two years old.
- No vaccines that contain thimerosal (mercury).
- No live virus vaccines (except for smallpox, should it recur).
vaccines should be given one at a time, every six months, beginning at
- A) Pertussis (acellular, not whole cell)
- B) Diphtheria
- C) Tetanus
- D) Polio (the Salk vaccine, cultured in human cells)
What do you ladies think? At first I was thinking of avoiding ALL vax's altogether. But the article says it may be wise to avoid the four illnesses outlined above and therefore vaccinate against them.
Do any of you have a problem with THESE vaccinations in particular? If so, why?