Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

detox for a 3 year old?

Posted by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 1895 Total Views

My 3 1/2 yr old has been having some sensory/tactile sensitivity issues, that can be a characteristic of autism.... but he still needs to be evaluated. He had atleast two vaccinations as an infant. I forget which ones and I'm actually not sure if he had the hep vaccine in  the hospital or not, but he did have two in the dr.'s office when he was young, but they were not live vaccinations.  So, I'm wonderfing if he is too young to do a detox and if it could possible help? Any suggestions?

Julia: wife of Drew, christian, pro-life, homebirthing, AP mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, new baby boy due 9-11-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13

by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Precious333
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM

BUMP!

nessy1980
by on May. 3, 2010 at 7:17 PM

I got a juicer so my family could drink healthy juices. Well come to find out the stuff I put in the juice actually ended up cleaning out dh. The juice I make has oranges, fresh ginger, apples, strawberries,oranges,spinich,carrots and celery. It doesnt taste good at all but it will clean you out. I am about to add cilantro to it because I read somewhere it removes heavy metals. good luck though.

Precious333
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Quoting nessy1980:

I got a juicer so my family could drink healthy juices. Well come to find out the stuff I put in the juice actually ended up cleaning out dh. The juice I make has oranges, fresh ginger, apples, strawberries,oranges,spinich,carrots and celery. It doesnt taste good at all but it will clean you out. I am about to add cilantro to it because I read somewhere it removes heavy metals. good luck though.

hmmm now to ghet them to drink it lol...

Julia: wife of Drew, christian, pro-life, homebirthing, AP mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, new baby boy due 9-11-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13

nessy1980
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Ummmm thats a good question, just peel the orange and dont add ginger.

Charma
by on May. 3, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I give my 3 &1/2 year old son food grade diatomaceous earth to help him detox. It's cheap, and has other benefits as well. You can read a ton about it online. If you ever get it, make sure it is food grade! Good luck! :)

girlintheflock
by Member on May. 4, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Nature's Sunshine has a vaccine detox for children that I have been told is wonderful.  The website is on my signature.  Just type in Vaccine Detox.  And if you need anything, you can email me directly.  flock4now@yahoo.com.

Want healthy kids?  Don't rely on Big Pharma.  They profit off of you and your children staying sick!  Empower yourself and through all natural vitamins and supplements, we can take care of our own!! Ask me about holistic and alternative ways to treat your children.

Peace & Love, Emily

www.mynsp.com/healthykidshappymommy

ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2010 at 5:21 PM

http://www.watershed.net/category/TestingKits/HM-Chalet.html#HMChelat

Safe for babies and children. Heavy metal test kits also available here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)