Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping someone may have an answer

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 679 Total Views

Ok here it goes. I am probably one of the most educated people on the subject of vaccines. I have an anti-vax group.. I have been looking into vaccines for 7yrs now after having 2 children damaged by them. I have 1000s of resources and am usually the one with the answer; except this one I am hoping someone may be able to answer or have an idea where to look.

My 8 1/2 yr old son one of the two I feel had been affected by vaccines, his dad who had left before he was born decided to all a sudden pop into his life. I allowed for himto go visit his dad for the summer. My son just informed me today that his dad took him to the doctor's and they gave him 5 shots. Let me tell you that we have a religious exemption and I was not notified of him getting them. I am lost at what I can do and no one seems to have the answers. Any suggestions? Hoping someone may be able to give me a suggestion.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Myroslava
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:05 AM

This is so horrible! Sorry, i dont; have a suggestion, i am just upset for you. BUMP.

Huntersmom209
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Did his father know that you did not want to vaccinate further?

nessy1980
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Legally you cant do anything. Your son was with his father,  Its like you taking your son to the doctor for something and your ex saying no. I think that you need to get everything from here on out court ordered. I feel horrible for your son being subjected to the vaccines.

JJRsMomma
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Just wow! I'm sorry I'm of no help either but that's awful!

Mom_to_Skyler
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Dr. Mercola's site has some health steps to take after vax. That might help.
Plus get legal paperwork for visitation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happytexasCM
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM

And medical custody; you can't prevent him from doing anything but you may have legal recourse after the fact.

I'd pick him up and take him to a DAN doctor ASAP, then get a lawyer.

DevynHummer
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:25 AM

My jaw just dropped! I'm so sorry!!! Did he go to the same Dr you took him to that you claimed an excemption for?

Neaner
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Did his father still have legal rights after the 8 years of not seeing him?! I would get a lawyer just to see what your legal rights are, but you were the one to send him to him for the summer.. after 8 years.. but I'm sure a lawyer would be able to tell you what they can do with that! and an awful lesson, but no more visits to the fathers?! I would keep your son filled with lots of healthy foods and immune system boosters just to help his body get back on track! 5 my gosh.. I am so sorry for your son and the situation!! I hope you are able to find some resolution!

ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I'm soooo sorry this happened to your son and you!

Quoting happytexasCM:

And medical custody; you can't prevent him from doing anything but you may have legal recourse after the fact.

I'd pick him up and take him to a DAN doctor ASAP, then get a lawyer.

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of  One Happy, Healthy baby boy! big smile mini

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not hear the music." -Angela Monet

mstev30
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Thanks everyone; Here's the thing I found out I have someone I know who is a lawyer that deals with nothing but  vaccine issues. He said he can not first off figure out why a dr would vaccinate him without knowing his history; that because he so many for his age (not usual to get 5 shots at alomost 9yrs) that it sounds like they are doing a catch up schedule; also that a dr not knowing both parents stances is not suppose to and if we can prove it they violated our First Amendment rights and I can sue my ex and the doctor. Because of that exemption my ex had no legal right to take our son and vaccinate him.

Also if anyone needs an attorney for anything dealing with vaccines from exemptions to custody his name is Atty Alan Philips (he's out of NC) http://www.vaccinerights.com/  he's really great to talk to with question and will do his best to help you find an answer; if need be he will work with your local atty.

Again thank you all for everything; I will keep you updated to what happens.....(As far as vaccine reversal and DAN doctors I do know about them ; Some of them belong to my groups. I will be treating him naturally and homeopathically. Hopefully this can be stopped;just not sure how his body is going to handle it. He's already has ADHD,SI,PDD, digestive and bowl disorders, and cannot have dairy,chicken, or eggs. And it's taken us years to recover him to where he's at now. He's come a long way;i hope this don't set him over the edge;but won't give up!

e

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)