• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So mad and I don't know if there is anything I can do.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

Back in may I lost custody of my children temporarily due to a physical altercation with my ex boyfriend. Charges were filed and I spent time in jail. CPS took my children into their custody and put them in foster care. During that time they vaccinated my daughter who was partially vaccinated and my youngest son who hadn't had any. I'm very upset that they violated my rights. I have not lost my rights to them. I don't know if there is anything I can do but I did bring it up to my lawyer. I should be getting them back soon. I just had to get on my bipolar meds and get things stabilized in my life. They want me to take parenting classes even though I was never abusive toward my children. This is all a bunch of bull crap.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaCass
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I don't have any advice for you....this is a tough situaltion.  Sorry  :(

nessy1980
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I dont think there anything legally you can do. You did loose custody temporarily if you think about it. Because it's illegal for anyone to do anything to your kids while they are in your full custody.

LisaGrehn
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:09 AM

The only advice I can give is to do whatever the courts tell you to do, if they tell you to be in parenting classes be there early and participate.  The judge wants to see you truly are taking steps toward reunification with your kids.  (I was a Guardian Ad Litem for a few years).  Take your meds maybe even take classes on how to handle bipolar disorder (if they offer then in your area). It is always good to be educated and have a support group around you.  See what your lawyer can do to stop all future vaccinations ASAP.  Hope all goes well keep us informed, I know you will be reunited soon with your babies :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)