Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello  Everyone,

My name is Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, with Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center, located in Middleburg Heights, OH, and I am honored to have the opportunity to address this group.  

I will be posting information on a bi-weekly basis in regard to education and information about vaccination - risks, benefits, and choices.

In the meantime, you can visit our website for valuable information and resources on important issues regarding choosing not to vaccinate.  

You can find the website here:  http://drtenpenny.com/default.aspx

Best regards,

Sherri J. Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM 

by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Replies (41-42):
NyxMyth
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Quote:

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of TWO Happy, Healthy baby boys!

This made me laugh and so I had to write my own:

Non-vaxing, Independent, Induced 1st - Csection 2nd, Non-breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Hospital-wouldn't-release-us-without-vaxxing-1st-kid, Had-a-really-bad-lactation-consultant 1st time, Would-have-loved-to-never-experiance-birthing-kids-in-a-hospital, Mom of 2 healthy boys.

I pretty much had every right taken away from me, scared half to death during both of my sons pregnancies , was KICKED OUT of my 2nd OBGYN's office and have had to learn to grow a brain and stand up for what I believe in the hard way.

NyxMyth
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Oh, and I need to admit I'm only 1/3rd of the way through the 3 hour video. I should be done by tomorrow though (if the munchkins let me)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN