Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$75,000 Offered to MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additives

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 435 Total Views

I know this is an oldie, but it's still vastly amusing!  I got this off of mercola.com; I'm not entirely sure if it's a real challenge, but wouldn't it be such an awesome challenge for people that advocate vaccinations!! :)

Jack Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.

The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. CDC guidlines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated.  It would include, but not be limited to:

* Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)

* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

* Phenol (a disinfectant dye)

* Aluminum

* Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)

* Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)

On August 1, 2007, if no one has taken the challenge, the offer will be increased to $90,000 and will increase at a rate of $5,000 per month until someone accepts.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
myre
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM

It's still an unfair challenge, though!  The person gets the option of drinking the additives, instead of getting it injected into his/her body.

oldfashionSAHM
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM

wow 

if you watch trutv about most the cases they show with poisoning was either done with ethylene glycol, mercury, and acetone... two of which are in vaccines. all of which any joe can get their hands on and kill people. 

that tad bit of information was why i started looking into vaccines.

ToraMay
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I wonder if anyone ever accepted, lol. I wonder how much the price is at now...

Jlee4249
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM
That's cool. Hadn't heard of that. How'd it end? Or has it?
myre
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I think a few MDs offered to do so, but Jack Doubleday made sure that he had certain criteria that the person would have to pass, which these MDs did not.  

myre
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Here's something I found on the web...

First, to explain what the offer is.  The pitch is that he's offering a bunch of money (currently over $200,000) to anyone who drinks a mixture of all of the additives from a standard children's vaccine schedule from 2005 adjusted for body weight.  Naturally several people have tried to take him up on it, but there are a bunch of ridiculous hoops to jump through:

1. You have to be an MD or CEO of a Pharmaceutical company
2. You have to have vaccinated at least three children recently
3. You have to undergo a psychiatric evaluation
4. You have to submit your mental health records
5. You have to get a perfect score on a 10 question exam administered over email on vaccine theory and practice.
6. You have to buy 5 different antivax books and then get at least a 90% score on an exam on those books.
7. You have to undergo a physical exam to show that you're in good health.
8. You have to send him copies of all risk/benefits materials given to patients. (I'm assuming this is regarding vaccination risk/benefit.)
9. You have to donate $5,000 to some non-profit called "Natural Woman, Natural Man" and agree to donate an additional $10,000 to them if you renege on your agreement

...apparently that is just part A of the contract.  There's a part B, which is not publicly available!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)