Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Contaminated Vaccines

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

This is an article about the history of vaccines, and although it may seem "out-there" to some of you I thought I would share anyway. I won't copy+paste the entire thing because it is very long, unless someone really wants me to. It basically says that a lot of the primates used to develop vaccines where the virus was grown in them, also had many other diseases because they were passed from place to place to be studied and experimented on. A lot of them had HIV, various strands of herpes, hepatitis, and many viruses that have been linked with many many types of cancer. Here it is.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmy526
by New Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM

yeah thats been known for a looooong time.. i read about it back in the late 80's when i began my research of vaccines.  Back then i had to order books from the library to read about it as there was no internet about such things like now.  SV-40 is linked with the polio vax and causes cancer. They knew this. and continued to vax. 

MorganTho
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Wow see I had no idea about this stuff until I read it today!!

Quoting emmy526:

yeah thats been known for a looooong time.. i read about it back in the late 80's when i began my research of vaccines.  Back then i had to order books from the library to read about it as there was no internet about such things like now.  SV-40 is linked with the polio vax and causes cancer. They knew this. and continued to vax. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:17 AM
kryysteez
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Did you see the youtube BILL GATES DEPOPULATION? He is depopulating through vaccines and healthcare.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:22 PM

yes i've known about that for a while now..

mommy2nicknack
by Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:15 AM
I love the way the internet can bring everyone up to speed no matter when one starts looking for the truth. :)
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Didn't know that. Another reason to add to the list of why I won't vax.
Jennybenny01
by Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 1:52 AM
Yep. This was one of the first things I stumbled across when I began my research. Scary stuff.
Randi02
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Yep :(

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/1365600/view/1/type/png/width/178/height/178/black-hoser-sweatshirt_design.png

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)