Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Aborted Human Fetal DNA the Cause of Autism?(edit to add)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:02 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

http://metabolichealing.com/michael-s-blog/is-aborted-human-fetal-dna-the-cause-of-autism-pharma-whistleblower-reveals/

"Ratajczak explained to CBS news: "Because it's human DNA and recipients are humans, there's homologous recombination. That DNA is incorporated into the host DNA. Now it's changed, altered self and body kills it. Where is this most expressed? The neurons of the brain. Now you have body killing the brain cells and it's an ongoing inflammation. It doesn't stop, it continues through the life of that individual."

"Numerous vaccines contain human DNA. Where does the DNA originate? Aborted human fetal tissue. Currently there is no law that requires that vaccine manufacturers reveal this to the public on the list of ingredients."

i don't know, but it could play a part of things.  Comined with all the other factors, i'm beginning to think we will never really know the cause. Theres too many factors to consider.  But i'm thinking, how come we don't hear about autistic kids in africa or india?  We don't hear about the exploding rates of autism over there. Not like we seem to have here. And then theres the re-classification of mental retardation.. are all cases now lumped together as autism? When i taught preschool 25yrs ago, we had one autistic child,(of 75 at the cntr) who required the total attention of the teacher constantly. There were no varying degrees of autism back then, and the word was never heard.  and there were still sporadic outbreaks of measles and pertussis too.  I myself,  had rubella at 3mos old, and my mom told me it was nothing more than a rash and a slight fever for about 3 days.  I still had strong titers to it when i was tested while prego @23yrs  and 33yrs  again..I would still like to know how many nonvaxing families have autistic children (not including amish) and was it proved genetic.  

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)