Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me it's not true

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 745 Total Views
I have done a fair amount of research on vaccines and gotten in many arguments with Dr.s we have an appt today and my doc is very pro vaccine so I always give myself a quick refresher before I go in, I went to informed choice or something and it was a list of ingredients for each vax, do vaccines actually have aborted human cells in them if so how is that even legal
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LKRA
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM

It's true.

Look up the ingredients in each vaccine on the CDC website.

It's not a secret.

How is it legal? I do not know.

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Yes.... yes they do =(

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Specifically they are in the MMR, Varicella, and Hep A.

karmagl81
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:17 AM
That will help a lot today since our dr is on the board of directors for our local pregnancy center that is anti abortion
dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:19 AM

Wow.........

Quoting karmagl81:

That will help a lot today since our dr is on the board of directors for our local pregnancy center that is anti abortion

dedicatedrider
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I have heard a couple arguments from pro-lifers who will say, well those babies were going to be aborted anyway, or that it was a long time ago and at least they were used for a good purpose (SICK!), just be aware that something of that sort could come your way in defense of it.  I would think he already knows they are there, but then again, maybe you'll be giving him new information....  

Do not continue reading if you can't take something graphic and triggerish, because the following is disturbing.  My midwife explained to me that these babies weren't just aborted fetus' they decided to use, they actually paid women to abort their babies, they had to take them alive (need live tissue) and do a live biopsy in order to get the tissue they needed for vaccines =(

karmagl81
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM
So if abortion was made illegal guess who would be missing ingredients, I guarantee they are share holders if not owners of planned parenthood, the nurse at my doc is worse, today when she starts going off I will ask her to list five ingredients that will shut her up, I get so angry because they don't even take the time to research they just passionately tell you what someone told them
clasater
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Yep this. A friend of mine just challenged me on this so I pulled up the CDC website and showed her she was absolutely horrified!

Quoting LKRA:

It's true.

Look up the ingredients in each vaccine on the CDC website.

It's not a secret.

How is it legal? I do not know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:37 AM

When you see diploid cells, it's fetal cells.  They have aborted human, cow, pig.

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Quoting dedicatedrider:

I have heard a couple arguments from pro-lifers who will say, well those babies were going to be aborted anyway, or that it was a long time ago and at least they were used for a good purpose (SICK!), just be aware that something of that sort could come your way in defense of it.  I would think he already knows they are there, but then again, maybe you'll be giving him new information....  

Do not continue reading if you can't take something graphic and triggerish, because the following is disturbing.  My midwife explained to me that these babies weren't just aborted fetus' they decided to use, they actually paid women to abort their babies, they had to take them alive (need live tissue) and do a live biopsy in order to get the tissue they needed for vaccines =(

I thought they grew embryos.  I didn't think it was from actal abortions.  I thought they were "test tube babies".  Not that it makes it better, but....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)