• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monkey kidney

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

I just went to look at ingredients after another post in here.  I knew there was crazy stuff, and I've looked before, but when I saw it spelled out monkey kidney, I'm wondering WTF are people thinking?!  I looked at another site than CDC before, and it said semian, which most people wouldn't know is monkey.  I wonder if more people actually knew there was cow, pig, chicken, monkey and human DNA in them if they would still do it?  Monkey, I still can't get over that one.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Earthy_Mom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I wanna know what psycho they have making them that thinks "monkey kidney" is a good ingredient to throw in.

I think they took anything they had laying around, threw it into a blender, mixed it up and said "poof, magic kill all... I mean cure all."

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I've always been more concerned about the neurotoxic chemicals, but all this random species DNA blows my mind.  Species we are not genetically like, too.  That can't be safe.  Well, it isn't but some scientist thought it was.

Earthy_Mom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Technically the human species is related to monkeys... there are genetic similarities... but that's beside the point! Lol. WTF are they doing putting shit in there that doesn't do anything, that can pass diseases, that can mutate diseases, etc... It's like aborted fetal tissue, who in their right mind thinks that's okay? Along with the trillion other things. (oh and mercury is still in there, just by a different name now... supposedly it's a preservative)

I am sticking with the blender idea... its the only thing that makes sense as to why some (most) of the stuff is in there.

And I also wanna know why people think its okay to inject others with this stuff when they have to wear hazmat to clean up a spill when they're making it. If its dangerous to touch because of a spill what makes it okay to inject it directly into the body?

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Do doctors not know what they are doing or do they not care.  My new one says it is my choice, and won't pressure me.  He did say, he thought I was putting her at risk, but that is the last of it.  She is sick, I took her in they asked if she was vaxed, I said no, they said ok, and that was it.  I was pretty sure it was just a cold, but she is 4 months and had a fever of 101, so they say at that age take them in for 101.  If she was older, I wouldn't have even called.  I told him that, and he was like, well at her age you have to bring them in just in case it's something.

Earthy_Mom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I don't think most doctors know. The drug companies and vaccine companies are trusted by most doctors... they distribute the information that doctors learn in school and then the doctors repeat it and push it because it's pushed by the producers. That and I think they may money off it, if they push the vaccines and get people to use them, than big pharma makes money and commissions a payout. Doctors are only as good as what they memorize from their schooling (or, the other terms I use, training and brainwashing).

*Edit: That is why I try to find doctors who are first trained in other countries and then get their liscense to practice in America. I prefer ones that learned out of country because they tend to learn more alternative treatments and offer them first before the AMA treatments. I may not understand them half the time because either their english sucks or their accent is too thick, but they are a lot better at what they do.

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM
bovine serum is another one listed in many many vaccines... bovine=cow
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM

and geletin, which is pig hoof.

mommy2nicknack
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:22 AM
Quoting kitty8199:

Do doctors not know what they are doing or do they not care.  My new one says it is my choice, and won't pressure me.  He did say, he thought I was putting her at risk, but that is the last of it.  She is sick, I took her in they asked if she was vaxed, I said no, they said ok, and that was it.  I was pretty sure it was just a cold, but she is 4 months and had a fever of 101, so they say at that age take them in for 101.  If she was older, I wouldn't have even called.  I told him that, and he was like, well at her age you have to bring them in just in case it's something.

in the bigger picture you are actually setting up a perfect scenario to teach the dr a thing or two. With time he will see how healthy your baby is and resilient. If the just in case should happen you will have set a precedent that you will find priceless. I mention this because ive been there done that with four kids. This past just in case, kept a bad hospital experience from going to worse. We were able to walk out with our heads held high and no doubting that our child was just a one in a million and not a kid from a crazy nonvaxer who avoids medical treatment. Begin with the end in mind, especially when it comes to pediatritions. :)
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Ok, I see what you mean.  Like I'm not against medicine, just unneeded medicine.  Although, he would have never known about her cold if I hadn't brought her.  He did slip in a scare tactic (I think).  I told him my sister just got back from Macedonia, Greece, and Turkey, and we both (me and Maddie) got sick.  He said, well they stopped vaxing in Europe (smart continent) and measels is common now.  Measels can start out like a cold and turns into the typical rash.  Bring her back if she gets a rash.  The reason I said "I think", is bc she is too young for MMR.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)