Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My good friends post on FB

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:01 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 440 Total Views

It's like saying that everyone has the personal right to choose to not get their child vaccinated - failure to vaccinate results in widespread outbreaks and the resurgence of horrible diseases like polio and pertussis as we've already seen. . . moron.

She has no idea my kids are not vaccined and in her kids class. It took a lot for me to not say anything but I'm pretty sure she is calling me a moron! :)
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetangie79
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:06 AM

I don't like her at all.  So far I haven't seen anyone I will vote for.

micheledo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:10 AM

To the previous poster - Michele Bachmann is actaully AGAINST the vaccine!  The poster's facebook friend was calling her a moron (and people like her) for being against it.

MelindaMartelli
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:16 AM

bad

kailu1835
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Actually, the outbreaks are caused by vaccinated kids just as often if not more than unvaccinated kids.  Everyone DOES have the personal right to choose for their children.  Your friend is a moron.  Sorry.

rachelrothchild
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

She's against forced vaccination.

Quoting micheledo:

To the previous poster - Michele Bachmann is actaully AGAINST the vaccine!  The poster's facebook friend was calling her a moron (and people like her) for being against it.

Caroline2010
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:31 PM

im glad u have self control to not say anything! as for me, i would of been all over her butt with facts! GRR!

Saira222
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Ron Paul doesn't think the government should mandate what you should do about your family's health. It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL! He was shocked that Rick Perry (...snake...) could use an Executive Order to tell everyone they had to give the HPV vac. to girls with a *little known* (NOT "very clear") opt out. I agree with Ron Paul. It should be OPT IN not OPT OUT! Makes me so sick! And he has people saying he's a good Texan Christian... He's a SNAKE!

rachelrothchild
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I support RP for president.

Quoting Saira222:

Ron Paul doesn't think the government should mandate what you should do about your family's health. It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL! He was shocked that Rick Perry (...snake...) could use an Executive Order to tell everyone they had to give the HPV vac. to girls with a *little known* (NOT "very clear") opt out. I agree with Ron Paul. It should be OPT IN not OPT OUT! Makes me so sick! And he has people saying he's a good Texan Christian... He's a SNAKE!

RADmomma
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I was just reading another article on this subject... it all just aggravates me to no end... they are so sneaky with the wording & exemptions and trying to fear ppl into vaccinating...ugh makes me mad...

nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:04 PM

The more I read and hear about Ron Paul the more I like him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)