Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALL MEMBERS SIGN IN HERE!!!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 297 Replies
  • 13587 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Tell us something about yourself, and why you chose not to vaccinate. 

I am the mother of 4, one partially vaxed til 2, and the other 3 haven't had any.  I had always questioned the necessity of them with my first, and when my other 3 came along, i just knew it wasn't right for my family.  I still feel to this day my firstborn is vaccine injured.  He is now 24, and has a plethora of health issues.  My other 3 children never had the issues the oldest has.  In my family, not vaccinating has been the right choice for us. 

Thank you and I hope we keep up this great forum!!!!!

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wolfybaby
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM
6 moms liked this

im krystina, an unvaccinated daughter to an unvaccinated mother, and mother to an unvaccinated baby and a rabies-vaccine-only dog!

i come from a large family of unvaccinated people. none of us have ever died from a "vaccine-preventable" disease. and weve had it all.. 

i like to say that my default position was anti-vaccine because of my family history, and growing up i was very into a natural lifestyle. now, the more i learn about vaccines just further solidifies my belief that there is NOTHING GOOD ABOUT VACCINATION!

ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:46 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm Kyla, and I dont vaccinate for so many reasons im very passionate about, but in a nut shell, I can't get behind the idea that injecting poisen into Anyone's body, especially our children's, Is going to better them in any way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm Jessica. I vaccinated my first two boys through age 2. I have MS, and I had just gone through a very bad relapse when I met a woman who does holistic medicine. As I worked with her and became better she shared with me her views on vaccination, and I researched it. I wish she would have told me just 2 months earlier, and I wouldn't have had my 2nd son get his 2yr shots. I felt horrible that my boys had ever been vaccinated. I wish I had listened to my gut reaction that told me holding my child down while he was injected with a disease felt wrong even though the almighty medical establishment said it was best. I now have a daughter who is unvaccinated, and my children will never have another vaccination as long as I am in charge of their health. I am constantly educating myself further about vaccinations, and I like to share my knowledge when I think I might have a receptive audience. Unfortunately, very rarely do people give my imput much consideration.

Lorelai
by Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I'm a single mother of 1 completely unvaxed 8 yr old. I didn't vax because even with all the research I did while pregnant I found no proof that they were not harmful. Only statements about there being no proof that they are :-P

h_minkus
by Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I'm Hannah. I have a 5.5 yr old son who was vaxed until 18 months, and a 2 yr old son who has never been vaxed. I am also due with my 3rd son pretty soon, and he won't be vaxed either, of course. I am really happy with my decision not to vax! I was mostly not vaxed growing up too.

mitty18
by Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I'm Misty. I'm a SAHM to three kids and have an angel baby. 

My son, Aydian, is four. He was vaccinated until he was four months when he had a reaction that totally wiped out his natural immune system among other things. To this day he still cannot fight off stuff like other children do. He is a wonderful boy though.

Autumn is 20 months. She hasn't been vaccinated at all and neither has my five month old dd, Avvanah. 

I chose not to vaccinate initially because of the reaction Aydian had. But after researching, i discovered that it was a proper decision. I don't think injection that poison into the kids will make them healthier. 

ForeverInLove
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM
I'm Patsy.
After reading into vaccines, I felt that the risks were not worth it. My son was fully based as a baby and he was my sickest child. My daughter was delayed, and was rarely during even a stuffy nose. We've quite the vaxes on both kids, and baby boy in the oven, hopefully, will never have his thigh jabbed. I won't stop antibiotics in the case of pneumonia and such... Or, needing conscious sedation to get stitches in the tongue (ugh)...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwilightMom815
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Im theresa My son is basically completely vaxed up until his 4 years shots! He has autism an when i saw him change after his 15 month shots i decided against it for our daughter who is 2 an 1/2 right now an my hubby an i decided were gona research them till shes 3 then maybe decide to get them or not. Im 100% against vaxes but m hubby is still deciding but he knows how i feel. 

emmy526
by New Owner on Mar. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Quoting TwilightMom815:

Im theresa My son is basically completely vaxed up until his 4 years shots! He has autism an when i saw him change after his 15 month shots i decided against it for our daughter who is 2 an 1/2 right now an my hubby an i decided were gona research them till shes 3 then maybe decide to get them or not. Im 100% against vaxes but m hubby is still deciding but he knows how i feel. 

i suggest your hubby read some of the wonderful material on here that will help him get educated on the issue. 

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

TwilightMom815
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM

deffintly hes just a procrastinator!! 

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting TwilightMom815:

i suggest your hubby read some of the wonderful material on here that will help him get educated on the issue. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)