Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALL MEMBERS SIGN IN HERE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell us something about yourself, and why you chose not to vaccinate. 

I am the mother of 4, one partially vaxed til 2, and the other 3 haven't had any.  I had always questioned the necessity of them with my first, and when my other 3 came along, i just knew it wasn't right for my family.  I still feel to this day my firstborn is vaccine injured.  He is now 24, and has a plethora of health issues.  My other 3 children never had the issues the oldest has.  In my family, not vaccinating has been the right choice for us. 

Thank you and I hope we keep up this great forum!!!!!

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Replies (301-303):
atowers
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM

I'm Ashleigh, my 4 year old son is partially vaxed and was born around the time when there was lots of controversy about whether we should have the CHOICE to vax or not.  My gut has always told me not to and just after he was born, I began discovering the dangerous ingredients in not only every day products, but in vaccines as well.  Since then, I have done a lot of research, reading experiences and such, and for the most part, I'm quite confident in my decision.  

SpiritsAlign4
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I have given birth to 4 healthy, beautiful children. I vaccinated my first 3, I lost my third child to SIDS, My angel baby, and that was my turning point... I researched until my brain couldn't comprehend anymore, put it down for a minute and then researched some more, my research is far from over, it consumes me sometimes. So with that being said, I waited several years before deciding I wanted another baby, last year I gave birth to an amazing baby girl who is 100% vaccine free and let me tell you, she is extremely healthy and absolutely brilliant. I am SO happy with my decision not to vax anymore. I think of vaccinations as a game of russian roullette, you just can't trust that they are safe enough to inject into our delicate little babies. My youngest has never been sick, not even a cold and she is 14 months and speaking over 100 words, she is truly brilliant. My others that were vaccinated are wonderful, smart children as well, but they definitely had some minor health issues that I know were caused by a weakened immune system induced by vaccines.
J-M-V
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Hi, my name is Jill, and I have 3 kids,2 daughters 15,11, and a son who 7.I vaccinated my daughter's til 5 (kindergarten), my older daughter had tons of earaches, tube in the ears. My son was born healthy. We vaccinated him until age of 2, but soon he regressed into autism, the vaccines had a huge hand in this I beleive. He hasn't had any in 3 years and is recovering from autism through diet, supps, chiropractic adjustments, ect. I only wish I knew then what I know now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN