Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Affects on reproduction, showing already?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 31 Replies
  • 565 Total Views

A thought I had the other night.Teen pregnancies are actually DOWN, and have been for a few years. Just at the right time for the 1991 babies (1st expanded vax schedule) to reach child bearing age.

Could this be the first sign?  These kids would be 22 now.  I think I will start paying attention to number of births of 22 and under now.

I'm a BF, ERFing, CD, non-vaxing, co-sleeping, non CIO, baby wearing, natural birthing, Paramedic mom to a beautiful little girl!

breastfeedingbaby in slingdoctor

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmmm interesting. Def need to watch out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

also pay attention to the amount of people coming into fertility problems as well.    I know i will.  how many people will have issues conceiving, or carrying, or even having a healthy baby...the possiblities are endless. 

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Now is when we will see.

Quoting emmy526:

also pay attention to the amount of people coming into fertility problems as well.    I know i will.  how many people will have issues conceiving, or carrying, or even having a healthy baby...the possiblities are endless. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wolfybaby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:24 PM

interesting!! and exciting from a scientific standpoint. i heard that teen birth rates were down and the first thing that popped into my mind was "vaccines, gmo foods, artificial additives.."

wolfybaby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

you guys can use me as a control! i was born in 1991 [22 in mid may] and thus far i have one very healthy daughter and am thinking about having another kid. my cousin, who is a year older than me and also completely unvaccinated, just had a healthy baby!

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM
I was thinking wed have a while to see, then remembered when this schedule started and sure enough, less pregnancies in teens. It sure isnt them having less sex, theyre a pretty promicuous generation.

Quoting wolfybaby:

interesting!! and exciting from a scientific standpoint. i heard that teen birth rates were down and the first thing that popped into my mind was "vaccines, gmo foods, artificial additives.."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Could be. Im a 91 baby. We're 21 though lol and I've got one dd, had a miscariage, and am currently preggo. Only time will tell, I'm just one person hahah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:41 PM
You think...? Interesting.

Quoting kitty8199:

I was thinking wed have a while to see, then remembered when this schedule started and sure enough, less pregnancies in teens. It sure isnt them having less sex, theyre a pretty promicuous generation.

Quoting wolfybaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJMRmom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM

My oldest daughter who was born in 1989, is having a GREAT deal of difficulty conceiving. AND realize those that schedule was expanded in 91, they "caught up" many of the kids that were older. (This was BEFORE I became anti-vax:(

meagansmommy07
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Well I was born in 84 but I remember before starting 1st grade I had to get a lot of extra shots to meet new guidelines. I've had 7 miscarriages, have been.on fertility treatment for over 2 years each to conceive both my girls. I also had difficult pregnancies with both. Doctors never could find a reason for all our trouble and I remember telling my.husband that I bet it had something to do with vaccinations bc all the early generations in my family could.reproduce like rabbits :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)