Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Biblical Reasons Not to Vaccinate

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.childhoodshots.com/Biblical-Reasons-Not-to-Vaccinate-s/65.htm

Biblical Reasons Not to Vaccinate

Public law 97-280 passed by Congress of the United States of America declares the Bible to be the “Word of God” and directs citizens to “Study and apply the teachings of the Holy Scriptures”.

It is a fact that the vaccine manufactures and the abortion industry have been working together since the 1960’s using aborted baby tissue to develop vaccines on. This tissue is often referred to as Human Diploid Tissue in the literature. The vaccines currently being made with aborted baby tissue are the Hepatitis A, Measles Vaccine, (MMR) Rubella vaccine and some flu vaccines. Many other vaccines are contaminated with animal viruses that are foreign to the human body and can cause serious health problems.

The Bible teaches that the truthfulness of an issue is to be sought and should stand on no less than two or more witnesses. (Deuteronomy 19:15).

The following is the result of a study on biblical parental responsibility in regards to the practice of unclean, unsafe vaccines:

• A diligent study on vaccine safety and effectiveness reveals that there are many informed and qualified researchers and doctors who have found and teach that there are many serious health risks involved with vaccines. The Comprehensive Child Health Immunizations Act of 1993 made known the fact that there are risks to vaccinations by stating “Vaccine information should be simplified to ensure that parents understand the benefits and risks”. Congressional Records (2000 – 2003) have shown that the pharmaceutical companies are more concerned with profit than they are with safety and have knowingly used toxins in the manufacturing of vaccines regardless of the risks.
  • The Bible teaches us that children are a gift from God (1 Timothy 5:8). Some vaccines are produced using aborted baby lung tissue, which is man and government profiting from the murder of our innocent children. To partake in vaccines is to support those individuals/government who no longer have respect for the sanctity of human life.
  • The Bible teaches that the parents are entrusted with the care and welfare of the child. (1 Timothy 5:8). Parents, not the state, are responsible to make health care decisions on behalf of their children.
  • The Bible also teaches that there have been times in history when evil government and government employees have attempted, through force or color of law, to intimidate, harm or destroy the children of God’s people. (Exodus 1 and 2 and Matthew 2). Therefore, if a parent feels that vaccines are not safe, it is their responsibility to defend our children from and individual or government who is attempting to subject our children to those vaccine risks.
  • The Bible teaches that the body is “The temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) To inject known neurotoxins into our children or ourselves, which have known health risks, would be a violation of these biblical teachings.
  • The Bible teaches that there are clean and unclean animals and that God’s people are not to put the unclean into their bodies. Many vaccines are made from the blood of diseased animals, decomposed animal parts and are not sterile.
  • The Bible teaches that when man’s law contradicts God’s law, His people must obey God over man. (Acts 5:29). Therefore, be it known, should any policy, edict or legislation of man decree our children must be vaccinated, we must obey God rather than man just as Moses’ parents of old, we will do so without fear. (Exodus 2).
  • The Bible teaches us that we are not to harm or wrong our neighbor. (Romans 13:10 and James 2:8) Our decision to decline vaccines does not wrong or threatens our neighbor. If vaccines were truly effective, the neighbor would not be in danger from someone who is not vaccinated.

Therefore, be it known, that based upon the teachings of the Holy Bible, it is our religious conviction not to have our children our ourselves vaccinated. We desire to be at peace with those who may feel or think differently than we do on this issue and that is why we humbly explain the choice we have made. We will protect our bodies and our children from the injection of neurotoxins, retroviruses and foreign animal proteins that are in vaccinations.

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Replies (21-26):
emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:11 AM

http://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/some-inspirational-bible-quotes/

Some Inspirational Bible Quotes

Some Inspirational Bible Quotes

SOME INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM THE BIBLE

Capture

CONCEPTION

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.

And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

Luke 1:26-31

PREGNANCY

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16

CHILDBIRTH

Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act.
Psalm 37:5,7

Nativity-Scene

A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come;
But as soon as she has given birth, she no longer remembers the anguish,
For joy that a child has been born into the world.
John 16.21

mary-nursing-jesus

BREASTFEEDING

But we were gentle among you, like a nursing mother taking care of her own children.
Isaiah 49:15

As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!”
Luke 11:27

Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my mother’s breasts.
Psalm 22:9

“Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.
Isaiah 49:15

By the God of your father who will help you, by the Almighty who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that crouches beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.
Genesis 49:25

Even jackals offer the breast; they nurse their young, but the daughter of my people has become cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness.
Lamentations 4:3

Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—
1 Peter 2:2

1-the-madonna-and-child-il-sassoferrato

VACCINATION

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

This world’s wisdom is foolishness to God. As it’s written, He catches the wise in their cleverness.
1 Corinthians 3:19

For God did not give us the spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self control.
II Timothy 1:7

There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.
Proverbs 14:12

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2

Whoever sows to the flesh reaps destruction from the flesh, and whoever sows to The Spirit shall reap eternal life from The Spirit.
Galatians 6:8

Meaning:
If you plant in [the soil of] your corrupt nature, you will harvest destruction. But if you plant in [the soil of] your spiritual nature, you will harvest everlasting life.

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because[a] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Matthew 7:13-14

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should harm one of these little ones.
Lu 17:2

angel_wrestling_with_jacob_paul_gauguin_poster-r280ac89dc0eb4a8d9de15cd714890746_t6mq_8byvr_324

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

michelangelo-buonarroti-the-creation-of-adam-c-1510-detail-_i-G-35-3590-K2M2F00Z

GENERAL

Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.
I Peter 5:7

The kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17:21

Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.
Job 37:14

God has poured out his love into our hearts.
Romans 5:5

I will give you peace and quietness.
I Chronicles 16:11

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:19

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

For God did not give us the spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self control.
II Timothy 1:7

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17

For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens
Corinthians 5:1

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
Psalm 91:1

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
For thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13

Posted by Erwin Alber on 25 August 2013

P.V.Hawkwind
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Thanks for this! My daughter needed a letter before the 1st. I thought I was going to have to spend hours in research to type one up. Thanks for the guide. 

emmy526
by New Owner on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM

- THANK GOD for Vaccines - I mean REALLY

Last Updated: 6/13/2014

No, I don't really REALLY thank God for vaccines.  God didn't create vaccines, man did.  I don't believe He is happy about the use of vaccines, the religion of vaccination or the lack of attention we pay to what we put into our bodies.  This applies not only to the food we consume, the products we use (both in normal/regular daily living and also in regards to personal care products) but it also applies to the way we accept Western medicine and its practices as gospel truth, I would assert even a "religion" of its own.

MY POST TODAY is more of a critique of a recent post in Christianity Today, entitled:  Thank God for Vaccines.   I have to admit to NOT being a regular ready of this magazine in recent years, although I am a committed Christian.  I haven't read many magazines at all if they aren't related to birthing in some way.  I might flip through a home/garden type magazine in a waiting room, or a scrapbooking magazine in the grocery store. I like reading books better than magazines, so that is where my biggest reading focus has been.  The only reason I read THIS post, is a friend, alerted me to the title.   

Suzanne Humphries, MD states in an article, "The people who are getting vaccinated and the practitioners who are pushing vaccines are parishioners of the largest church on earth. They can be very devout and unreasonable. They believe this medical religion, vaccination, has saved millions of lives. They've read the holy bible of Merck and believe the mantras of the CDC that vaccines have eradicated disease from the Earth. They must be a gift from some god, right? But what else have these indoctrinated persons in white coats read about vaccines? With few exceptions, precious little. Most who administer these slurries don't even know what ingredients are in them." - 

I deeply respect Dr. Humphries.  She is a conventionally educated doctor of Nephrology, who was a conventional medical doctor/participant for nearly 20 years.  She changed her direction after observing vaccination damage in many of her patients.  She details her road in the intro to her book, Dissolving Illusions, or here you may download it from her website. 

I have already addressed the Biblical reasons not to vaccinate in this post.   Not only to I object to vaccination on a Biblical basis, but on a purely moral one because of the toxic ingredients (viral particles, preservatives, etc.) and the vaccinations that are created using the fetal cell lines.  There is no way to justify vaccination as a practice smiled upon in Christendom, I don't care if the Pope does it, or Billy Graham does it, you cannot justify killing and the use of human bodies for the betterment of humankind.  To whose opinion is it betterment?  (FTR I don't believe I've ever heard that Billy Graham said anything FOR the use of vaccination, that was merely an example.)  There are just too many WAYS that Christianity and this religious practice do not and cannot co-exist.

Vaccine reactions are widely known In fact you must release your physician from any liability by signing a form stating you understand these possible risks.  The govt hasreleased the pharmaceutical companies from liability with the creation of the VAERS system, which does sometimes make payouts to individuals harmed by vaccination.   I want to assure you that if you are the one that suffers one of these life-altering reactions it doesn't matter who says it's okay, what study proves it safe or who feels it was worth the risk.  When you see something with your own eyes it tends to discredit anything anyone else has that "proves" you wrong.

Besides that, let's just think for a moment about who profits from the research that is done, who is funding it/etc.  As stated by a former editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, "It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor."  Much of the why is detailed on this blog posted Nov. 09.  If anything, it has only gotten worse. 

Cannot trust pharmaceutical companies to have our best interests at hear either.

Cannot trust the CDC....as evidenced by the fact that the once acknowledged the SV 40, as this screen capture evidences, but you cannot find this on the site now, it's been removed.  

"One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry - a Merck scientist - made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it's hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with tumors." 

As Dr. Humphries further states, "No matter how obvious the true cause of so much human misery becomes - that people are actually being sickened and immunosuppressed by vaccines and drugs - the pharma-faithful can't see the cause. Here's why: Doctors are the modern day priests and priestesses, anointing their followers with prescriptions. The priests are infatuated with and addicted to the power endowed to them. They strut about, cock-sure that they were rightly taught the one and only true form of medicine, and they are fulfilling their service to humanity. They have been successfully ordained into the Brotherhood." - (emphasis mine)

So if you're still with me, then you understand WHY I don't believe God has anything to do with the practice of vaccination and why I also believe the practice of vaccination IS a religion.

Here are some other points to make from the article....

"Parents who opt to leave their children unvaccinated contribute to the recent outbreaks."

The article points out some outbreaks where THEIR data points to it starting in an unvaccinated community.  However,  if you follow the trail of those documents, it can't be confirmed.  First it says of the 32, 14 were not vaccinated intentionally (what does that mean exactly??  they were UNINTENTIONALLY unvaccinated?), but only 7 can be confirmed as unintentional.... Let's be real....when you are talking about barely over 30 individuals, it's hardly an outbreak of epic proportions right off the bat.  There are those who dispute the tracing outbreaks to unvaccinated theory.  

Staying away from the implications of these particular diseases for time's sake, let's try to stick to the moral dilemma.  Considering that the MMR vaccine is one that is both live and cultured using aborted fetal cell strains, it is such a mind-numbing mystery to me how "the church universal, Christianity" can put a stamp of approval on this practice.  The act of receiving the vaccine makes you shed the virus and you're using a morally reprehensive practice to do so.

"A Christian physician, I tell parents God indeed provides immunity. But as we've seen over millennia, it comes by very real suffering through a potentially fatal disease. In our modern society, God grants us everyday miracles, both pharmacologic and surgical, including immunity in the form of a vial of vaccine."

emmy526
by New Owner on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM

God doesn't grant immunity in the form of a vial of vaccine any more than he grants euphoria from a dose of heroin.  As I stated earlier in this post,  "God didn't "give" us doctors.  Man designed the medical training system, and for the record, it "leaves God and His design" out.  The Bible says that doctors are for the SICK, not the well. (Luke 5:31 "And Jesus answered and said to them, "It is not those who are well who need a physician, but those who are sick.")  And if you consult a physician for something, you don't HAVE to do what they say.  Doctor's orders are a misnomer.  Nobody has to "obey" doctors except nurses and doctor's children.  They are a paid consultant whose opinion you are soliciting.  It is up to you to do the research to see if what they say fits in with your worldview and belief system and is something you choose to implement.  Intervening in a natural process (such as birth) or disrupting a natural defense system (by vaccination) does not line up with Biblical principles. I believe that God designed the human body.  He designed it to work in a certain manner, to be fueled and maintained and used for His purposes.  He knit each individual person together within their mother's womb EXACTLY the way He meant to without mistake.  "Psalm 139: 13-16"  He is the author of Life and controls the moment of death.  He designed the body to heal itself with the proper fuel, rest and lifestyle.  We also don't need vaccines to "train" our immune system.  It knows how to work all by itself.  By using vaccines you are bypassing His perfect design.  You are trying to "trick" the immune system and "improve" on the Divine Design.  

" I don't think these parents would deny insulin for their child newly diagnosed with diabetes, nor would they fail to strap their child into a car seat before starting the ignition."

Treating a known disease with a medication is entirely different than attempting to PREVENT a disease, that for all intents and purposes, you don't even know that you'll ever encounter.  Incomparable.  Using a car seat for prevention is a little more comparable, except that there are no risks to that practice, only benefits.  My using a car seat for my child has absolutely no effect on my other children or on anyone else's children either, for that matter.

"Vaccines are instruments of prevention, too, given to our healthy youngsters in order to keep them (and others) healthy."

* Nobody can transmit a disease they do not have.   Unvaccinated people are not "Typhoid Marys" full of germs, bacteria, viruses and diseases that are waiting to jump out on the unsuspecting vaccinated population.  In fact, unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children.  You cannot acquire pertussis, tetanus, diphtheria, measles, mumps, chickenpox, hepatitis A, B, or C from someone that does not have it.  Just because you are unvaccinated does not mean you are harboring these diseases. 

* People that are vaccinated with live virus vaccines DO transmit disease.  So in fact, her concern is invalid but yours is valid to want to avoid exposure to her children within 21 days of live vaccines.  An inactivated vaccine (killed/dead vaccine) consists of virus particles which are grown in culture and then killed using a method such as heat or formaldehyde.  These virus particles are destroyed and cannot replicate, but the virus capsid proteins are intact enough to be recognized by the immune system and evoke a response.  When manufactured correctly, the vaccine is not infectious, but improper inactivation can result in intact and infectious particles.  Since the properly produced vaccine does not reproduce, booster shots are required periodically to reinforce the immune response.  By contrast, an attenuated vaccine is prepared from live microorganisms or viruses cultured under adverse conditions leading to loss of their virulence but retention of their ability to induce protective immunity. Attenuation takes an infectious agent and alters it so that it becomes harmless or less virulent. These vaccines contrast to those produced by "killing" the virus (inactivated vaccine).  Some examples of attenuated vaccines are:  MMR, varicella, yellow-fever, nasal flu vaccine and rabies vaccine.  The viruses may be attenuated via passage of the virus through a foreign host such as:  tissue culture (including aborted fetal cell tissue), embryonated eggs, or live animals.  The initial microorganism population is applied to the foreign host.  One or more of these will possess a mutation that enables it to infect the new host.  These mutations will spread, as the mutations allow the microorganisms to grow well in the new host; the result is a population that is significantly different to the initial population, and thus will not grow well in the original host when re-introduced (hence is attenuated).  This makes it easier for the host's immune system to eliminate the agent and thus create the immunological memory cells which will "likely" protect the patient if they are infected with a similar version of the microorganism in "the wild".  There is a risk of reversion to virulence.  Attenuated vaccines cannot be used by immunocompromised individuals.  The oral polio vaccine was an attenuated vaccine and many cases of polio were attributed to that vaccine.  It has since been replaced most times with the inactivated polio vaccine, although it is still used sometimes. 

*Vaccination does not strengthen your immune system.  The components in a vaccine are damaging in and of themselves.  They do not make a person MORE healthy, IF they were working they way they are portrayed to work, they introduce a pathogen and stimulate the body to produce antibodies to that pathogen.  The other ingredients are damaging to the body, and depending on that person's particular makeup it can be mild to major to fatal. 

* Vaccination is NOT immunization.  Immunization is the process by which an individual's immune system becomes exposed to a foreign molecule and then orchestrates an immune response.  The next time the body encounters this molecule, it will quickly respond to the encounter  through immunological memory.  Immunization means  the body becomes immune to something, that only happens by getting a disease or by becoming exposed to a disease, and the body will then create its own immunity.  Vaccination is taking a man-made substance, (which includes some type of viral particle along with other ingredients) and to bypass the normal mechanisms of disease and to inject that substance into a child.  These are 2 totally different events.  They are not the same at all.  It really is NOT just semantics.  By interchanging the 2 terms, we are bowing to the pharmaceutical agenda of trying to normalize and legitimize vaccination as a viable alternative to natural immunity.

*  Vaccination does not provide natural or life-long immunity.  If it were working the way it is designed to work, it is an acquired immunity which is temporary and not very effective.  Natural immunity is what happens when your body encounters an organism and initiates a response from your immune system.  When the organism enters the body, complex chemical and mechanical activities are set into motion to defend and protect the body's cells and tissues. The foreign organism, usually a protein, is called an antigen, that is, one which generates the production of an antagonist. The most readily recognized response to the antigen is the production of an antibody. The antigen-antibody reaction is an essential component of the overall immune response. Of equal or greater importance to antibody, particularly for some antigens, is the development of the cell-mediated immune response. Cell-mediated response is the body activating antigen-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocytes that are able to induce apoptosis (cell death) in body cells displaying epitopes (antigen determinant or antibody) of foreign antigen on their surface, such as virus-infected cells, cells with intracellular bacteria, and cancer cells displaying tumor antigens.  So after the initial exposure, when that antigen enters the body again, the immune system "remembers" exactly how to respond to it, such as with chickenpox, and it will fight it off, and the body will not succumb to the illness again.An acquired immunity or artificial immunity is antigen specific immunity attributable to the production of antibody and of specific immune T lymphocytes (responsible for cell-mediated immunity), following exposure to an antigen, or passive transfer of antibody or immune lymphoid cells (adoptive immunity), such as by a vaccine. Infants are born with relatively weak immune responses. They have, however, a natural "passive" immunity; they are protected during the first months of life by means of antibodies they receive from their mothers. The antibody IgG, which travels across the placenta, makes them immune to the same microbes to which their mothers are immune. Children who are nurse also receive IgA from breast milk; it protects the digestive tract.

*Vaccinated children get the diseases they are vaccinated for anyway, sometimes as many as 2 out of 3 acquired cases are in vaccinated people.  In those cases then,  they have assumed 100% of the risk, for 0% of the proposed benefits.  Some scientists believe there are new strains of the bacteria that have evolved to evade the vaccines of today, while others believe that the vaccine is only effective for 3 years.  Dr. Heidi Stevenson points out that  "There are two kinds of bacteria that cause whooping cough: Bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis. Only one, B. pertussis has an associated vaccine."  She furthers asks " Is vaccination for B. pertussis causing these whooping cough outbreaks by providing a breeding ground for its cousin, B. parapertussis?"  When asked what do we really know about the increasing outbreaks of whopping cough?  She further states, "The only statement that can be made with clarity is that vaccinations are failing, If they ever worked, then they are losing their effectiveness.  If they NEVER worked, then something is making us more susceptible to whooping cough."

* Newborns do have some immunity already.  Their mother passes on her body's immunity to her newborn.  This only works with natural immunity though, not acquired or temporary.  It is called passive immunity and it starts to decrease after the first few weeks or months, but then breast milk takes over and gives immunity.  So if the mother encountered disease and has natural immunity, she passes those antibodies on to her baby.  Breastfeeding continues to provide immunity to the things the mother is exposed to.  This is why babies are immune to the germs in their own environment.  The mother produces antibodies to them in her breast milk.  Mothers kiss their babies and their body then develops immunity to the organisms on their baby, and then it passes to her breastmilk which baby then ingests.  Wha-laa!!  REAL IMMUNITY!!

* Vaccine Reactions are NOT always just mild minor annoyances.  They aren't always worth the risk.  The problem lies when you don't KNOW if you're more prone to a reaction due to an underlying condition or an already weakened immune system.

"I'm concerned that so many people seem willing to let others carry the supposed burden of vaccination so that they don't have to," wrote Rachel Marie Stone in a Her.meneutics post a couple of years ago. "To me, that's a failure of the commandment to love our neighbors: our infant neighbors, our elderly neighbors, and our immune-compromised neighbors."

OH MY GOSH, I almost cannot even address this one.  Let me just say this.... my daughter has had a horrific reaction to vaccination.  She has RA/fibromyalgia.  She is disabled.  

Read that again.  She is disabled.  As in DIS-ABLED.... NOT ABLE to do most things the rest of the population take for granted, you know things like WALK, and EAT, and BATHE....normal everyday activities.  

Her hands are crooked, she hobbles.  She doesn't walk, she hobbles.  Her husband has to cut up her food.  If she wakes up at night, she cannot fall back to sleep without the blanket being pulled up, but she cannot do it because it is too heavy for her, so she has to wake her husband up to pull the blanket up.  He helps her use the bathroom.  He dresses her and helps her shower.  She cannot brush her hair without assistance.  She cannot care for her daughter well.  My granddaughter tells me, "Mommy hurts, she's crying, she cries all the time, Daddy has to help her."  Failure to vaccinate is failure to love our neighbors?  

Lord, have mercy....REALLY?  

Thank God for vaccines, ya know, cause without them....without them she would be able-bodied and thriving.  Failure to provide true informed consent is what is "failure to love our neighbors".....passing blame, projecting and scape-goating is "failure to love our neighbors".

Not all physicians are members of the vaccination religion/cult though, besides Dr. Humphries, there is Dr. Janet Levatin, MD, a holistic pediatrician who posts, "Many of children I see have combinations of these inflammatory and infectious conditions that start during infancy. Conventional pediatricians give several rounds of multiple suppressive medications, including steroids, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatories to these tiny humans, who then require frequent doctor visits for additional pills to treat the side effects of the pills.  Chronic illnesses are now so common, having a sick child seems to be the "new normal." As a holistic pediatrician, I often point out to a parent that just because a situation is common, that does not mean it is normal! Children are supposed to be vibrant, healthy, and free of disease. They should not need to have multiple medications on a daily basis.  What is contributing causes to the epidemic of sick kids?  It is no surprise that the rates of chronic disease have increased in parallel with the ever-expanding infant and childhood vaccination schedule." 

COME ON, CHRISTIANITY TODAY.... THANK GOD for vaccines? 

I think not.... and you shouldn't either!  You want to be what the church is SUPPOSED to be? then stand out and STAND UP for God's SAKE, for what is RIGHT.  Don't thank God for something He has nothing to do with, something that man engineered to try to improve upon His perfect design.

It isn't surprising how devastating the reactions are, what IS surprising is that they aren't even MORE frequent and also surprising is the way that the human body tries to compensate for the assault.

For further information:

The Greater Good

Vaccine Nation - Full Length

Silent Epidemic

Sources:

kristaok
I'm so excited! One of my chickens laid her first egg!!!
Yesterday at 11:48 AM
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Amen!

starbuck75
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:28 AM

And Jesus is quoted several times in the New Testament saying that a person who is well has NO need of a physician.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)