Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is a vax disscussion and one said this, SAD!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 485 Total Views

I get the vaccines on time. you dont' get the full benifit of vaccines if they aren't used by everyone, so I use them. I don't really ask what we are getting or why, I just get what they give and be done with it. I have enough to stress, vaccines isn't on my list of concerns.

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xakana
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM

*facepalm*

ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Totally.

Quoting Xakana:

*facepalm*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:44 AM

That makes me.. sick. 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
   babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Sadly, this is the attitude of a lot of parents in our society, and they are the ones who who parrot what the dr says as well, making it seem as the dr is Mr Know-All, the Almighty White Coat Syndrome.....when i read statements like you posted, all it makes me think is that the person is a totally brainwashed sheeple with NO capacity to do any kind of thinking on their own.  Imagine how their kids are going to turn out--another segment of sheeple being bred. 

Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I couldn't read the post any further. I saw this and I stopped. It is really sad. I use to be one of those people too.  But then I started research and when questions would come up research those too. Im glad I am open minded.

Quoting emmy526:

Sadly, this is the attitude of a lot of parents in our society, and they are the ones who who parrot what the dr says as well, making it seem as the dr is Mr Know-All, the Almighty White Coat Syndrome.....when i read statements like you posted, all it makes me think is that the person is a totally brainwashed sheeple with NO capacity to do any kind of thinking on their own.  Imagine how their kids are going to turn out--another segment of sheeple being bred. 

micheledo
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

It's sad - but I was that parent too.

Doctors go to school, and train for years, they are 'professionals.'  After all, you go to a doctor because they know what they are doing (at least you assume).  You call a plumber because he can fix the problem in your pipes.  You send your kids to school with a trained teacher - etc.  

We've are slowly giving away the decision for our life and our children's lives to the 'professionals' rather then taking the responsibility on ourself.  

No wonder government aid (in any form) is such a hot topic and such a 'necessity' today.  ANd that last bit was free.  Ha ha.  A little off topic.  :D

rachelrothchild
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM

:O

rachelrothchild
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Who said that?

Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM

In the DDG we are in. It was a reply from one of the members. I quit reading after that. I think the question was about CP vax

Quoting rachelrothchild:

Who said that?

MommaGreenhalge
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
A mom I knew told me she had them give her kids vaccines ahead of time so she wouldn't have to worry about it when they moved. Like all the shots for third and fourth grades at the same time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN