Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling sad

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 334 Total Views
I was told tonite that BY ME NOT VAXXING MY 12mth old baby I was making a bad choice by not protecting her ! PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME:(
My daughter had been vaxxed since birth but my hubby and I came to the decision not to VAXX anymore, why do my friends and father in law feel we are nuts?

family in the vanGOD BLESS

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM

They are afraid of the truth and can't handle that they DO vax, and may be making an unwise decision..in your defense, you should give the comeback that it's they who are  the ones who dutifully listen to their dr without questioning, and who are the ignorant ones for NOT asking questions when it comes to medical procedures.   Tell them the discussion is closed forever more,  and when they start in again, change the subject, reminding them gently that this discussion is OVER PERMANENTLY!!! Repeat as often as necessary.. Do not feel like you need to explain yourself to anyone...they don't explain themselves to you, do they?   If someone is incapable of having an intelligent conversation without sounding like a parrot for their dr or whatever handouts they read, that's the end of discussing the issue for me.  I don't waste my time nor breath on people like that who are so closed minded,  they would willingly follow the piper over the edge without question.  

coala
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM

If you have done your research and feel comfortable with your decision that what the rest of your friends and family think should not matter one little iota.  If they haven't done their research then provide them with a little bit and maybe they will come around and accept that the decision that you are making is right for your family.

Mschrissy007
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Amen! MY HUSBAND ALWAYS USED TELL ME THAT IT NEVER SAT GOOD IN HIS HEART TO VAXX THE KIDS,I remember I would cry😢 when my babies would get VAXXed but I THOUGHT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING.AS A CHILD OF GOD I BELIEVE THAT GOD WOULD NOT WANT US TO TAMPER WITH HIS CREATION, BUT I shrink when I give facts then I doubt myself! I THANK YOU LADIES FOR HELPING ME THRU THIS. MY FRIEND SAID I NEED TO READ ABOUT THE MAN WHO LIED ABOUT VACCINES CAUSING AUTSIM !

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Boy is she seriously misinformed about Andrew Wakefield.. he and his partner are now suing the BMJ for defamation of character and his studies were found to be valid. Any and every pharma shill that could discredit him, is still doing that to this day, and spreading lie after lie about this brave man who dared to tell the truth, (and look what it got him...) he has had one fight after another just to reveal the truth

Quoting Mschrissy007:

Amen! MY HUSBAND ALWAYS USED TELL ME THAT IT NEVER SAT GOOD IN HIS HEART TO VAXX THE KIDS,I remember I would cry😢 when my babies would get VAXXed but I THOUGHT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING.AS A CHILD OF GOD I BELIEVE THAT GOD WOULD NOT WANT US TO TAMPER WITH HIS CREATION, BUT I shrink when I give facts then I doubt myself! I THANK YOU LADIES FOR HELPING ME THRU THIS. MY FRIEND SAID I NEED TO READ ABOUT THE MAN WHO LIED ABOUT VACCINES CAUSING AUTSIM !

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:01 PM

And, i'd seriously question a 'friend' who encourages me to read fiction about a man who has done nothing but try to provide the truth to parents regarding the MMR vaccine.  

Quoting Mschrissy007:

MY FRIEND SAID I NEED TO READ ABOUT THE MAN WHO LIED ABOUT VACCINES CAUSING AUTSIM !

Mschrissy007
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:14 PM
ITS JUST LIKE I TOLD HER, JUST How YOU read ABOUT HOW VACCINES OUT WEIGH THE CONS I READ HOW VACCINES DAMAGE OUR BABIES LIVES! And How IT CLEARLY SAYS IN THE BIBLE THE WORD OF GOD!

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV)

YOU CAN ONLY GUESS HOW THAT CONVERSATION ENDED
😔

Mschrissy007
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE PARENTS THAT DON'T VAXX HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THERE CHOICE! But the minute you try to defend your reason and CHOICE FOR NOT VAXXING ALL OF SUDDEN YOUR "reading" to much !
I TOLD MY FRIEND IF YOUR CHILD IS VAXXED THEN WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT MY CHILD NOT BEING VAXXED?? Shouldn't feel PROTECTED? Hmmm

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Which is why i don't share my thoughts on vaccines with anyone, and i especially do NOT talk about my childrens health.  It's none of anyone's business but mine and the drs, imo.  And, try not to take to heart the cruel thoughtless things they say about not vaxing..YOU have done your research, don't let anyone allow you to feel as tho you have made a wrong decision...YOU raise your kids, not an opinionated someone else.  Have faith, hold your head high, and be confident in knowing you are doing right by your kids and God. 

Quoting Mschrissy007:

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE PARENTS THAT DON'T VAXX HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THERE CHOICE! But the minute you try to defend your reason and CHOICE FOR NOT VAXXING ALL OF SUDDEN YOUR "reading" to much !
I TOLD MY FRIEND IF YOUR CHILD IS VAXXED THEN WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT MY CHILD NOT BEING VAXXED?? Shouldn't feel PROTECTED? Hmmm

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Another comeback you can say,  to someone's strong opinion on provaxing is, "God told me not to"....and leave it at that.  I too, heard Him tell me not to do that to my kids either.  It's a good line to use, because it's the truth. 

Quoting Mschrissy007:

Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I feel like I should say "Can I hear an AMEN!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)