Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Protect the Right to Not Vaccinate

Posted by   + Show Post

This is in California, and I am not from California, but there are other bills that are being introduced into legislation that we must watch for.  

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Replies (21-26):
Ashiopeia
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM
http://www.livestrong.com/article/257495-casein-protein-dangers/

Quoting emmy526:

Casein is a milk protein..where did you read it is a carcinogen?

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Then explain why casein is one of the biggest carcinogens and is in milk.

Quoting startupscafe:

Proverbs 27:27  And [thou shalt have] goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of

thy household, and [for] the maintenance for thy maidens.

Milk, especially in its raw state, is good for humans at any age.  As for cow's milk, the udders are much larger than a goat's udder and provides a lot more milk.   Goat's milk has a much higher fat content, which is good for us.  It makes my skin much healthier as well.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Personally I don't think we need cows milk ever. We aren't cows. I'm sure that cow's milk in raw form is better tolerated than the processed alternative; but I don't think that means its necessarily good for us. Like I said, we aren't cows.

Quoting startupscafe:

They are being indoctrinated in school, even medical school.  I have heard things that are being taught in nursing school, and I just can't believe that they believe it as gospel.  They believe that we humans should not drink milk at all after about 2 years old.  They believe that we are not able to digest it any longer because we "grew out of it."  However, because of the homogenization and pasteurization process, the enzyme which is in the milk naturally when raw, lactase, is cooked out.  This is why many people are lactose intolerant.  I know people who have had terrible stomach problems because of lactose intolerance with processed milk.  Once they drank raw milk they never had problems any more.  They love the raw milk.

Quoting Baby4us09:

SAD indeed! Even worse people believe that garbage

Quoting startupscafe:

I agree.  It is getting pretty bad.  What about our rights to eat what we want, too?  The government is destroying the small farmer, not allowing the sale of raw milk.  The Amish farmers have been arrested for selling raw milk.  There was a raw milk raid at an organic grocery store in California.  It was an armed raid.  Ridiculous!  The government is spreading propaganda to make people think that those people who don't get vaccinated are spreading disease, when it is actually the other way around.

I have seen billboard signs in Florida and in Georgia that have a picture of a baby and it says "Not vaccinated?  No kisses for you."  Sick!!!

Quoting Baby4us09:

hope it doesn't pass. If it does Midas well start ripping up the Constitution. It won't serve a purpose anymore. When the gov't  starts ignoring your rights as a person, parent and religion when will it end?

Quoting startupscafe:

Keep an eye on it where you are.  As far as I know, it hasn't passed in California yet. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashiopeia
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 Corinthians 6:12 "all things are permissible but not all beneficial"
Quoting startupscafe:

What God says that milk is for our food, He would contradict His purpose if it were to be something that "causes" disease or sickness.  The point is, that milk IS good for you, according to God.  Even Israel was promised the land flowing with "milk and honey."  In Luke 11, Jesus was inferring that even eggs are good for you.  In the Bible, butter and salt are also inferred as being good for you. 

The problem is that man has added things to these things like hormones, or hydrogenated fats, or over-processed what God made in its natural state which was meant for good health.  I know people who have even cured cancers from drinking raw milk.  It is an excellent complete food.  Butter from raw milk, untainted, is excellent.  The fats are good for your skin.  These are the good fats.  Unprocessed salt is good for you because it contains natural minerals that your body needs.  The processed salt is missing those minerals.

All these things God made are perfect for your health.  However, there is a lot of money to be made, so they processed the foods so that they last longer on the shelf.  Freshly ground wheat has a lot of good things in it.  Some people cannot tolerate wheat because of the gluten, however, in its original state, whole wheat has many nutrients in it that our bodies need also, one of which is Vitamin E.  If the Vitamin E is processed out of the wheat, the bread will stay on the shelf longer without molding.  They can't make much money if the bread goes bad too fast, so they got the idea to process important nutrients out of foods so that they can still sell more of it without losing money.  There is not much nutrition in the bread we buy in the store because of the over-processing.

The Amish people know all these things as well.  That is why they have very little processing in their foods.  Keep it as close to its natural state as possible and it is really good for you as God intended.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

Proverbs 27:27  And [thou shalt have] goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of

Milk, especially in its raw state, is good for humans at any age.  As for cow's milk, the udders are much larger than a goat's udder and provides a lot more milk.   Goat's milk has a much higher fat content, which is good for us.  It makes my skin much healthier as well.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Personally I don't think we need cows milk ever. We aren't cows. I'm sure that cow's milk in raw form is better tolerated than the processed alternative; but I don't think that means its necessarily good for us. Like I said, we aren't cows.

Quoting startupscafe:

They are being indoctrinated in school, even medical school.  I have heard things that are being taught in nursing school, and I just can't believe that they believe it as gospel.  They believe that we humans should not drink milk at all after about 2 years old.  They believe that we are not able to digest it any longer because we "grew out of it."  However, because of the homogenization and pasteurization process, the enzyme which is in the milk naturally when raw, lactase, is cooked out.  This is why many people are lactose intolerant.  I know people who have had terrible stomach problems because of lactose intolerance with processed milk.  Once they drank raw milk they never had problems any more.  They love the raw milk.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

I agree.  It is getting pretty bad.  What about our rights to eat what we want, too?  The government is destroying the small farmer, not allowing the sale of raw milk.  The Amish farmers have been arrested for selling raw milk.  There was a raw milk raid at an organic grocery store in California.  It was an armed raid.  Ridiculous!  The government is spreading propaganda to make people think that those people who don't get vaccinated are spreading disease, when it is actually the other way around.

I have seen billboard signs in Florida and in Georgia that have a picture of a baby and it says "Not vaccinated?  No kisses for you."  Sick!!!

Quoting Baby4us09:

hope it doesn't pass. If it does Midas well start ripping up the Constitution. It won't serve a purpose anymore. When the gov't  starts ignoring your rights as a person, parent and religion when will it end?

Quoting startupscafe:

Keep an eye on it where you are.  As far as I know, it hasn't passed in California yet. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
startupscafe
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:02 AM

That verse is talking about being brought under the power of sin.  Sin is not expedient (or convenient).  It has nothing to do with what you eat and it has nothing to do with milk.  If God says milk is good for me, then it is true.  It is perfect as He made it, without added hormones, or antibiotics, without processing.  If it were true as you say, then humanity would have been the lesser being a millenia ago.  They survived on milk and eggs and butter.  There are many countries today, and I have been there, that drink raw milk right out of the udder.  I have experience with goat's milk and I know that it is the very best thing for me.  It has healed me and others of lactose-intolerance, and many other ailments.

I Corinthians 6:12 (KJV):
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

What God says that milk is for our food, He would contradict His purpose if it were to be something that "causes" disease or sickness.  The point is, that milk IS good for you, according to God.  Even Israel was promised the land flowing with "milk and honey."  In Luke 11, Jesus was inferring that even eggs are good for you.  In the Bible, butter and salt are also inferred as being good for you. 

The problem is that man has added things to these things like hormones, or hydrogenated fats, or over-processed what God made in its natural state which was meant for good health.  I know people who have even cured cancers from drinking raw milk.  It is an excellent complete food.  Butter from raw milk, untainted, is excellent.  The fats are good for your skin.  These are the good fats.  Unprocessed salt is good for you because it contains natural minerals that your body needs.  The processed salt is missing those minerals.

All these things God made are perfect for your health.  However, there is a lot of money to be made, so they processed the foods so that they last longer on the shelf.  Freshly ground wheat has a lot of good things in it.  Some people cannot tolerate wheat because of the gluten, however, in its original state, whole wheat has many nutrients in it that our bodies need also, one of which is Vitamin E.  If the Vitamin E is processed out of the wheat, the bread will stay on the shelf longer without molding.  They can't make much money if the bread goes bad too fast, so they got the idea to process important nutrients out of foods so that they can still sell more of it without losing money.  There is not much nutrition in the bread we buy in the store because of the over-processing.

The Amish people know all these things as well.  That is why they have very little processing in their foods.  Keep it as close to its natural state as possible and it is really good for you as God intended.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

diospira
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

I agree. Where will it end?

Whether we choose to drink raw milk or not, it should be our choice, not the government¨s.

I just moved from CA out of the country, but I still feel this is very important since I left lots of friends behind. Ultimately, it affects us all.

When freedom is gone

Moms Against the New World Order Moms Against the NWO
startupscafe
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I agree.   See below in your previous comment.

Quoting diospira:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

I agree. Where will it end?

Whether we choose to drink raw milk or not, it should be our choice, not the government¨s.

I just moved from CA out of the country, but I still feel this is very important since I left lots of friends behind. Ultimately, it affects us all.

When freedom is gone

Moms Against the New World Order Moms Against the NWO

startupscafe
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I Corinthians 6:9-10  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 

I Corinthians 6:12  All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient (convenient): all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any (sin).

Meaning:  It is talking about law.  God's law.  Paul is stating that there are things that are not written in the law that you shouldn't do (not convenient).  That he will not be brought under the power of sin, so he will keep himself from those things.   For instance, you can smoke if you want to (maybe not a sin; Bible doesn't say anything about it in particular), it could bring you under the power of sin, as we know it isn't good for the body.  I don't smoke, therefore, I choose not to smoke because it is not good for me.  You can put make your hair into dredlocks if you want to, but it is not necessarily a good thing either, for when you decide you don't want that style anymore, you would likely have to cut all your hair off.  This verse has nothing to do with drinking milk as the Bible says it is good for you.  It begins talking about sin directly in previous verses, showing that anyone who commits sin will not inherit the kingdom of God, not being permissible.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Ashiopeia:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting startupscafe:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN