Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hidradentitis supperativa...TMI sorry....ot

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

anyone ever heard of this? the doctor diagnosed me with this, i have painful cyst under my arm and this isnt the first time, i get painful cysts often. the doc prescribed antibiotics but my supply tanked so i had to stop taking it. i've been taking probiotics. its not getting worse. a couple days ago it finally popped and drained, but i feel like not everything got out cause there was still a small lump.

i've also been drinking ACV with baking soda. i'm going to keep putting hot compresses on it and see if that helps. it does seem like its going away but i'm worried it may not have drained completely....

has anyone else had this? or heard of this? i've been told there is nothing really i can do...

Babywearing, Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Attachment parenting, Anti-CIO, Crunchy Mama of one beautiful baby boy, Rhythm. <3

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
emmy526
by New Owner on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:27 AM

theres an ointment called Ithamacal (sp) that helps drain things like that ..  ask the pharmacist

LucyHourglass
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:08 AM

is it OTC? thank you so much!

Quoting emmy526:

theres an ointment called Ithamacal (sp) that helps drain things like that ..  ask the pharmacist

Babywearing, Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Attachment parenting, Anti-CIO, Crunchy Mama of one beautiful baby boy, Rhythm. <3

emmy526
by New Owner on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM

yes, but i think the pharmacist has it behind the counter..you have to ask for it

Quoting LucyHourglass:

is it OTC? thank you so much!

Quoting emmy526:

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)