Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recalls on drugs

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 128 Total Views

It's amazing how many drugs get recalled due to side effects....the latest one i heard of was a cholesterol drug that adversely affected 92 people, so they pulled it off the market....yet vaccines affects literally thousands of children beyond a scope we can imagine, yet this barbaric practice continues.   Even when an admitted mistake  (such as plastic bits in the mmr vaccine) occurs in a vaccine, pharma is quick to comeback with, 'oh, it's harmless'.....and now parents are getting fired from pedi's  for their 'nonconsent' to this barbaric practice....i can't imagine it's going to get any better any time soon...i think if anything, it's going to get worse.  

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I often think about how they made such a huge issue out of the cribs not being safe because 35 babies died over 20 YEARS! They'vre made cribs with drop sides illegal. We don't worry about vaccines, though. No, no. We INJECT TOXINS into infants' bodies, but it is negligent to question vaccinating your child. WTF?!?

emmy526
by New Owner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:02 AM

it really is PURE insanity....

Quoting Ichthus:

I often think about how they made such a huge issue out of the cribs not being safe because 35 babies died over 20 YEARS! They'vre made cribs with drop sides illegal. We don't worry about vaccines, though. No, no. We INJECT TOXINS into infants' bodies, but it is negligent to question vaccinating your child. WTF?!?

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Money really is the root of all evil. They'd lose too much if they admitted they caused harm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)