Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok... Mr. CDC....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 439 Total Views
If you are going to come out and say "there were 2 influenza related pediatric deaths reported" please be more specific. Did these children have other conditions, were they not properly cared for? U can't go around writing such a vague statement without elaborating on WHY these children died. I understand it is a blatant scare tactic, but really.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkiebabii
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Can I assume it was from the influenza vaccine since they didn't elaborate??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eykelley
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:39 AM
I sure as hell would! My work is making us get the shot. If we don't we have to wear a mask, all shift (except meals), until March. :( it's wonderful!

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pinkiebabii
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM
That is awful. how is that legal?

Quoting eykelley:

I sure as hell would! My work is making us get the shot. If we don't we have to wear a mask, all shift (except meals), until March. :( it's wonderful!

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:12 AM

so m,any hospitals are jumping on the mandatory vaccine requirements, it's ridiculous....a hospital in ohio just fired 150 workers who refused the shot...theres a post here about it

Quoting pinkiebabii:

That is awful. how is that legal?

Quoting eykelley:

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Fields456
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I would just wear the mask

Quoting eykelley:

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
campinHeather
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Just read AGAIN that this is going to be the worst flu season ever and that we all need shots! AGAIN not as is again this year, but as in again EVERY year!! Do people not have memories? We hear this stuff EVERY year, and still have never had a pandemic or epidemic or whatever it is in this country where otherwise healthy people are dying over it. Ugh. Every stinking year!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
micheledo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting campinHeather:

Just read AGAIN that this is going to be the worst flu season ever and that we all need shots! AGAIN not as is again this year, but as in again EVERY year!! Do people not have memories? We hear this stuff EVERY year, and still have never had a pandemic or epidemic or whatever it is in this country where otherwise healthy people are dying over it. Ugh. Every stinking year!

Don't you know, it's BECAUSE so many got the flu shot that we didn't have an epidemic! ;)

emmy526
by New Owner on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

i'vebeen hearing that for 12 years now, since i've been counting

Quoting campinHeather:

campinHeather
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Good thinking! I'm sure that's why they're all suckered into it!

Quoting micheledo:

Quoting campinHeather:

Don't you know, it's BECAUSE so many got the flu shot that we didn't have an epidemic! ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
campinHeather
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Are you serious?!?? I haven't been a parent or an adult who pays attention long enough to know its been that long! I was guessing the last 5 or 6 years!

Quoting emmy526:

i'vebeen hearing that for 12 years now, since i've been counting

Quoting campinHeather:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)