Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FB Page-My Child's Vaccine Reaction

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:33 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 784 Total Views

https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-childs-vaccine-reaction/372638272814622

Has anyone seen any of the stories on there?? Heartbreaking

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmy526
by New Owner on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:39 AM

this was posted on there....

Quote:

I have a close friend who works at a doctors office as a receptionist. Shes going to nursing school, but is not even in her clinicals yet. The doctor she has been working for has been allowing, and advising her to be administering immunizations/flu shots and also drawing blood. Again, she IS NOT CERTIFIED IN ANY WAY. She is only supposed to be ans
wering phones. So, being my friend... she is well aware of the dangers of vaccines, however continued to do as she was directed by her employer. The other day, parents with a 7 month old baby came into the office for their babys flu shot. My friend asked a staff member what the dose for a baby was, and she was told incorrectly. She also did not know that the baby had already received one dose of the flu shot already in the month prior. My friend administered a full ADULT dose in the second round of the childs flu shot series. Once she was made aware of this, the doctor advised her that SHE WAS NOT IN TROUBLE, AND THAT HE WAS NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE BABY. NOR, WOULD HE CONTACT THE CHILDS PARENTS TO ADVISE THEM ON THE OVER DOSE ERROR. my friend now feels horrible and cant stop crying. I think this doctor needs to be reported. Does anyone know how to file malpractice or report this in the state of Illinois?

Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

HOLLY COW! My jaw dropped, still trying to pick it off the floor. I couldn't imagine! That is terrible.

MagicTemptation
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM
there are several sad stories related to vaccines.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjrex87
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Omg that's insane.... That poor baby!

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I don't think i can handle that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I  am so curious to see my children's medical records from their first year of life. I wonder how many illnesses came after being vaccinated. I am SOOO thankful that my two that were vaccinated have not had any major injuries or illnesses because of it.

triciax79
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I've had to work very hard with my husband to question the authority of Dr's. I keep telling him they are human too, they are not infallable. They make mistakes, they have opinions that may alter a course of treatment that is open for interpretation, and they aren't even all "good" people! This is definitely a story i need to share with him to prove my point. Dr's are just people, they aren't gods and they don't always know best. 

headingsouth13
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

i have and my sister and sil both have stories on there

nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I think I may put Aj's up there.  We are very fortunate that his disabilities are mild and manageable. 

DragonBoy2012
by Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:05 AM
That is REPULSIVE!!!! The TRUTH should always be sought and spoken. I betcha that Dr. is of male gender....many males simply dont have that OMG empathetic gene that us women do. Regardless, that family needs,that information. In all honesty, greed, and malpractice aside, let the truth surface.....this is life we are dealing with, somebody elses health and people need,to approach head on.
My condolences for that receptionist...My condolences for that young infant....and his/her parents/GUARDIANS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)